NX Studio software offers a full-fledged suite of intuitive tools for viewing, processing, and editing photos and videos. It combines the photo-and-video-viewing features of ViewNX-i with the photo-processing and retouch tools of Capture NX-D in a single, comprehensive workflow. Not only can it be used to process RAW pictures, but ...
Nikon D5600 Camera Picture Control Utility 2.4.15
|May 23, 2023
|Total: 63 | This Week: 0
Nikon D5600 Camera Picture Control Utility 2.4.15 - DescriptionPicture Control Utility 2 is used to edit and manage Picture Controls. Starting from NEF (RAW) images or custom Picture Controls copied from a camera, you can create and save new custom Picture Controls. Custom Picture Controls created in Picture Control Utility 2 can be used with NX Studio or Camera Control Pro 2 or exported to a memory card for import to a camera.
- When creating custom Picture Controls, use RAW images taken with your camera to preview the effect. The color reproduction in pictures shot using custom Picture Controls created with images from other cameras may differ from the preview.
- When importing custom tone curves created with existing applications, this software will load only the first 20 anchor points, starting from the white point. Any additional points will be lost.
- Picture Control Utility 2 cannot be launched while Picture Control Utility is running; exit Picture Control Utility before launching Picture Control Utility 2. Similarly, Picture Control Utility cannot be launched while Picture Control Utility 2 is running.
- Changes made with other Nikon software are not reflected in Picture Control Utility 2.
- Depending on the model of the camera you use and the model of camera with which the picture was taken, you may be unable to use NEF/NRW (RAW) files created with other cameras as previews, in which case the default image will be used instead.
To install this package please do the following:
- Create a folder on the hard disk and name it as desired.
- Download the software to the folder created in Step 1.
- Run the software to launch the installer.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read and agree with the License Agreement to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete installation.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Camera Adapter Updates:
Updating to a different firmware version than the one already installed on the adapter can bring various changes such as improved performance and stability, add new features or enhance existing ones, but also various fixes for more or less recurrent issues.
Given the large variety of camera adapters and numerous methods for upgrading the device, it is highly recommended that you read and, above all, understand the installation steps before you consider applying the new firmware, even if you are a power user.
If you try to perform the update without knowing all the steps, you risk ending up with a broken device. However, what every upgrade needs is a compatible firmware to be transferred to the adapter (or to the camera) via either a USB cable or a suitable memory card.
That being said, if you consider applying this release and have made sure you're properly informed on the process of performing the upgrade successfully, hit the download button, and update your camera adapter.
Check with our website as often as possible in order to be up to date with the latest releases.
Windows 10 Nikon D5600 Camera Picture Control Utility 2.4.15 related drivers
Changes:- The display when Home time zone or Travel destination is selected in the Set up > Time zone and date > Time zone sub-menu now shows only the names of major cities in the currently selected zone. Viewing the Camera Firmware Version - Turn the camera on. - Press ...
Still Photography - Added [Pixel shift shooting] to the photo shooting menu. - Added new picture controls. - Added [Birds] to [AF subject detection options] in the photo shooting menu. - The maximum shooting display zoom ratio is now 400%. - Added [Auto capture] to the photo ...
Added support for the following features of AF-P lenses: - If the standby timer expires after the camera has focused, the focus position will not change when the timer is reactivated. - In manual focus mode, the focus indicator in the viewfinder (or in live view, the focus point selected ...
Fixed the following issues:- The SETUP MENU > Time zone and date > Time zone display now shows only the names of major cities in the currently selected zone. Viewing the Camera Firmware Version: - Turn the camera on. - Press the camera MENU button and select Firmware version in ...
NX Tether software is designed for tethered photography with Nikon cameras connected to your computer. NX Tether can be used to adjust camera settings from and download pictures to the computer, where it can link with other software such as NX Studio. A simple, stripped-down design combined with an ...
Changes:- The SETUP MENU > Time zone and date > Time zone display now shows only the names of major cities in the currently selected zone.Viewing the Camera Firmware Version: - Turn the camera on. - Press the camera MENU button and select Firmware version in the SETUP MENU to ...
New Features: - The WT-7 wireless transmitter is now supported. Fixed the following issues: - Multiple exposures were not recorded correctly. - Incorrect histograms would be displayed for some images viewed in the RGB histogram display during playback. - If On was selected for Auto distortion control, distortion ...
Changes:- Added support for SnapBridge version 1.2 and later. Fixed the following issues:- If a movie was recorded in “U (User settings) mode” with RAW + Fine or RAW + Normal for Image quality, the Image quality option stored using Save user settings would change to RAW. - If Save user ...