NX Studio software offers a full-fledged suite of intuitive tools for viewing, processing, and editing photos and videos. It combines the photo-and-video-viewing features of ViewNX-i with the photo-processing and retouch tools of Capture NX-D in a single, comprehensive workflow. Not only can it be used to process RAW pictures, but ...
Nikon Camera NX Studio Utility 1.2.0
|Apr 21, 2022
|Total: 156 | This Week: 0
Nikon Camera NX Studio Utility 1.2.0 - DescriptionNX Studio software offers a full-fledged suite of intuitive tools for viewing, processing, and editing photos and videos. It combines the photo-and-video-viewing features of ViewNX-i with the photo-processing and retouch tools of Capture NX-D in a single, comprehensive workflow.
Not only can it be used to process RAW pictures, but its editing tools—including tone curves and brightness and contrast adjustment—can also be applied to JPEG/TIFF images. It also offers a variety of features for such tasks as editing XMP/IPTC data, managing presets, viewing maps that show shooting locations based on location data embedded in pictures, and uploading pictures to the Web.
- Added support for Z 9 firmware version 2.00.
- Added support for NIKKOR Z 800mm f/6.3 VR S lenses.
- Added support for NEV video. Note, however, that thumbnail display, preview, and playback are not supported.
- Added support for ProRes RAW video. Note, however, that thumbnail display, preview, and playback are not supported.
- Added support for the display of application names in Simplified Chinese.
- Information on color matching profiles is now shown in the status bar at the bottom of the display.
- A Current image size item has been added to the crop tool, which can be found in the Adjust Composition category of the Adjust palette.
- A Resolution item has been added to the Export dialog, giving the resolution in dots per inch (dpi).
- The choice of units for Change image size in the Export dialog now includes inch and cm.
- Export of pictures at sizes larger than their original dimensions is now supported via Change image size in the Export dialog.
- Users can now choose the format (16-bit or 8-bit TIFF, JPEG, or the original format) for pictures opened in other applications using Open with.
- When using the recovery tool in the installer dialog, users can now opt to delete only the cache files by selecting Keep Existing Settings.
- The map and YouTube upload features have been removed.
- Added support for Windows 11.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the value shown in parentheses following Original Value in the White Balance tool when a RAW picture was chosen not updating after a different RAW picture was selected.
Fixed the following issues:
- Applying a Picture Control saved using Record Adjustments to a cropped picture would reset the crop.
- Cropping a picture that had previously been straightened after being cropped with the “same as original” option selected for aspect ratio would reset the crop aspect ratio to Free Crop.
- Attempting to crop a picture previously cropped in ViewNX-i would cause NX Studio to crash.
Supported digital cameras:
- The Z 9, Z 7II, Z 7, Z 6II, Z 6, Z 5, Z 50, and Z fc
- All Nikon digital SLR cameras from the D1 (released in 1999) to the D780 (released in January 2020) and the D6
- All Nikon 1 cameras from the V1 and J1 (released in 2011) to the J5 (released in April 2015)
- All COOLPIX cameras from the COOLPIX E100 (released in 1997) to models released in August 2019 and the COOLPIX P950
- The KeyMission 360, KeyMission 170, and KeyMission 80
- Note: Some of the above products may not have been announced or released in all countries or regions.
About Digital Camera Updates:
Updating to a newer firmware version than the one already installed on your camera can improve the device's overall performance and stability, resolve various issues, and add support for newly developed features or enhance existing ones.
On the other hand, downgrading the camera's firmware can recover its functionality in the unlikely event the currently installed version is faulty or the device's performance dropped after an upgrade. However, bear in mind that applying an earlier build might not always be possible.
It is recommended that changing the camera's firmware be performed when the new release resolves an issue that your device has been encountering, or adds a new feature (or enhances an existing one) that could prove useful for you.
This process isn't intended to be destructive, but still, it's best to save all your personal data and configurations before applying a different firmware. Moreover, make sure that the battery is fully charged and don't use the camera's buttons while the installation is in progress.
When it comes to the update method, usually, you must copy the firmware file onto a compatible memory card, insert it into the camera, and browse from the menu to the device's update section.
However, each device has various ways to enter the update mode and particular steps that should be taken for a successful upgrade, therefore make sure you read the product's installation guide.
That being said, if you consider that this firmware improves your device in any way, then hit the download button and get the desired version; if not, check with our website as often as possible so that you don't miss the update that will boost your camera's performance.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Windows 10 Nikon Camera NX Studio Utility 1.2.0 related drivers
Changes:- The display when Home time zone or Travel destination is selected in the Set up > Time zone and date > Time zone sub-menu now shows only the names of major cities in the currently selected zone. Viewing the Camera Firmware Version - Turn the camera on. - Press ...
Still Photography - Added [Pixel shift shooting] to the photo shooting menu. - Added new picture controls. - Added [Birds] to [AF subject detection options] in the photo shooting menu. - The maximum shooting display zoom ratio is now 400%. - Added [Auto capture] to the photo ...
Fixed the following issues:- The SETUP MENU > Time zone and date > Time zone display now shows only the names of major cities in the currently selected zone. Viewing the Camera Firmware Version: - Turn the camera on. - Press the camera MENU button and select Firmware version in ...
Added support for the following features of AF-P lenses: - If the standby timer expires after the camera has focused, the focus position will not change when the timer is reactivated. - In manual focus mode, the focus indicator in the viewfinder (or in live view, the focus point selected ...
Changes:- The SETUP MENU > Time zone and date > Time zone display now shows only the names of major cities in the currently selected zone.Viewing the Camera Firmware Version: - Turn the camera on. - Press the camera MENU button and select Firmware version in the SETUP MENU to ...
NX Tether software is designed for tethered photography with Nikon cameras connected to your computer. NX Tether can be used to adjust camera settings from and download pictures to the computer, where it can link with other software such as NX Studio. A simple, stripped-down design combined with an ...
Changes:- Added support for SnapBridge version 1.2 and later. Fixed the following issues:- If a movie was recorded in “U (User settings) mode” with RAW + Fine or RAW + Normal for Image quality, the Image quality option stored using Save user settings would change to RAW. - If Save user ...
New Features: - The WT-7 wireless transmitter is now supported. Fixed the following issues: - Multiple exposures were not recorded correctly. - Incorrect histograms would be displayed for some images viewed in the RGB histogram display during playback. - If On was selected for Auto distortion control, distortion ...