MSI GV72 8RE Nahimic VR Utility 1.0.12 for Windows 10 64-bit
|File site:||25.70 MB|
|Released:||Apr 15, 2018|
|Downloads:||Total: 2 | This Week: 2|
MSI GV72 8RE Nahimic VR Utility 1.0.12 for Windows 10 64-bit - Description
- Latest 8th Gen. Intel Core i7 processor
- Latest GeForce GTX 1060 3GB GDDR5 with desktop level performance
- 17.3" Full HD (1920x1080), 120Hz Refresh Rate and 3ms response time panel (Optional)
- Gaming keyboard by SteelSeries with red color backlighting
- Exclusive Silver Lining Printed keys
- Exclusive Cooler Boost 4 Technology
- Dragon Center 2.0
- Nahimic 3 Audio Technology delivering 360⁰ immersive audio experience
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C reversible plug
- Matrix Display supporting 4K output up to 2 external monitors
This package contains the files needed for installing the Nahimic VR utility. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install this package please do the following:
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Tuning Utility:
Install this tuning utility and you will be able to manually configure various overclocking values, such as CPU and memory frequencies, system clocks, fan speeds, and monitor temperature for different components.
However, please note that you're supposed to tweak these settings only between supported ranges; changing configurations to extreme values without additional cooling systems might seriously damage components.
The installation steps needed for the software to be applied are very easy: get the downloadable package, extract it if necessary, run the available setup, and carefully follow all displayed instructions for a complete and successful installation.
In addition to that, please note that it's recommended you perform a system reboot so that all changes can take effect properly. Bear in mind that, even though other OSes might be compatible, we don't suggest against installing this release on platforms other than the highlighted ones.
That being said, click the download button, get the package and set up this feature on your system. For more on the latest releases, keep checking back with our website to “stay updated one minute ago.”
Windows 10 MSI GV72 8RE Nahimic VR Utility 1.0.12 for Windows 10 64-bit related drivers