Key Features:- CPU: Up to 8th Gen. Intel Core i7 Processor - STORAGE: 1x 2.5" SATA HDD - COMMUNICATION: 802.11 ac Wi-Fi + Bluetooth v5 - DISPLAY: 15.6" FHD (1920x1080), IPS-Level - CHIPSET: Intel HM370 - GRAPHICS: GeForce GTX 1050 with 4GB GDDR5 - MEMORY: Max 32GB - WEBCAM: HD type ...
MSI GE63 Raider RGB 8SE Intel RST Preinstall Driver 126.96.36.1992 for Windows 10 64-bit
|File site:||3.20 MB|
|Released:||Jan 10, 2019|
|Downloads:||Total: 0 | This Week: 0|
MSI GE63 Raider RGB 8SE Intel RST Preinstall Driver 188.8.131.522 for Windows 10 64-bit - Description
- Up to 8th Gen. Intel Core i7 Processor
- 1x M.2 SSD slot (NVMe PCIe Gen3), 1x M.2 SSD Combo slot (NVMe PCIe Gen3 / SATA), or 1x 2.5" SATA HDD
- Killer Gb LAN, Killer ac Wi-Fi + Bluetooth v5, 802.11 ac Wi-Fi + Bluetooth v5
- 15.6" FHD (1920x1080), 120Hz, 3ms, Wide-View
- Intel HM370 chipset
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 with 6GB GDDR6
- DDR4-2666 Memory Type, 2 Slots Number of DIMM Slot, Max 32GB Max Capacity
- HD type (30fps@720p) webcam
- Per-Key RGB Backlight Keyboard
This package contains the files needed for installing the RST Preinstall driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install this package please do the following:
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About SATA / AHCI / RAID Preinstall Drivers:
Download this package if you intend to switch the SATA settings between available modes (AHCI, RAID, or IDE) after an operating system has been installed.
Remember that if you modify these settings without applying the proper files, the OS will not be able to boot until requirements are met or changes are reverted.
As for the installation method, it would be best if you refer to the manufacturer's update guide, read all the steps, and initiate this task only when you have completely familiarized yourself with the procedure.
Even though other platforms might also be compatible with this release, we strongly recommend that you apply the driver only on specified operating systems in order to successfully perform the installation. If a failure occurs, the computer could suffer serious malfunctions.
With these in mind, if you wish to modify the SATA settings according to the mode highlighted in this version, click the download button and make the desired changes. Visit our website as often as possible to stay up to date with the latest releases.
Windows 10 MSI GE63 Raider RGB 8SE Intel RST Preinstall Driver 184.108.40.2062 for Windows 10 64-bit related drivers
Key Features: - Latest 8th Gen. Intel Core i7 processor - Windows 10 Home / Windows 10 Pro - Latest GeForce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5 with ultra performan - Per-Key RGB gaming keyboard by SteelSeries - Cooler Boost 5 - Revolutionary cooling module for enthusiastic gaming - 15.6" Full HD (1920x1080) ...
Key Features: - Latest 8th Gen. Intel Core i7 processor - Latest GeForce GTX 1050 2GB GDDR5 with desktop level performance - 17.3" Full HD (1920x1080), 120 Hz Refresh Rate and 3ms response time panel (Optional) - Gaming keyboard by SteelSeries with red color backlighting - Exclusive Silver Lining Printed keys ...