Changes:- Improves device wireless stability. - This update addresses a potential security vulnerability related to Intel Security Advisory INTEL-SA-00783, addressing CVE-2022-29871. Windows Update Name:- Intel - net - 184.108.40.206: Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz - Network adapters - Intel Corporation - Bluetooth - 220.127.116.11: Intel Wireless Bluetooth - Bluetooth - Intel ...
Microsoft Surface Pro 6 Tablet Firmware/Driver September 2023 for Windows 10
|File size:||382.80 MB|
|Released:||Oct 2, 2023|
|Downloads:||Total: 36 | This Week: 4|
Microsoft Surface Pro 6 Tablet Firmware/Driver September 2023 for Windows 10 - Description
Improvements and fixes:
- This update addresses potential security vulnerability and improves system stability.
- Surface - Firmware - 239.779.768.0: Surface UEFI - Firmware
- SurfaceFingerprintSensor: 18.104.22.168
- mbtr8897w81x64: 15.68.17022.122
- iacamera64: 30.18305.6.5127
- iigd_dch: 22.214.171.12481
- HdBusExt: 126.96.36.19981
- iigd_ext_Cz: 188.8.131.5281
- OemExtension: 19184.108.40.2060
- RealtekExt: 220.127.116.11
- SurfaceCoverClick: 18.104.22.168
- SurfaceDock2FwUpdate: 22.214.171.124
- SurfaceCFUOverHid: 126.96.36.199
- SurfaceISH: 56.747.12.0
- SurfaceME: 188.8.131.5222
- SurfaceSAM: 241.304.139.0
- SurfaceTouch: 4184.108.40.206
- SurfaceUEFI: 239.779.768.0
- HID_PCI: 220.127.116.1127
- iaPreciseTouch: 18.104.22.168
- Surface3TypeCoverIntegration: 2.0.304.0
- SurfaceDialFilter: 22.214.171.124
- SurfacePen217Integration: 126.96.36.199
- SurfacePenDriver: 23.608.139.0
- SurfacePro1725TypeCoverIntegration: 188.8.131.52
- SurfacePro1786DigitizerIntegration: 184.108.40.206
- SurfacePro4TypeCoverIntegration: 2.0.303.0
- SurfacePTPFilter: 220.127.116.11
- SurfaceSoftwareServicingDriver: 18.104.22.168
- SurfaceTconDriver: 22.214.171.124
- SurfaceTypeCoverV3Integration: 2.0.305.0
- SurfaceTypeCover: 1.1.504.0
- HDXSSTM: 6.0.9083.3
- IntcDAud: 10.26.0.9
- IntcDAud: 10.27.0.9
- IntcDAud: 126.96.36.199
- IntcDAud: 188.8.131.52
- msdokub: 184.108.40.206
- SurfaceDisplay: 220.127.116.11
- mrvlpcie8897: 15.68.17022.122
- msump64x64sta: 10.55.20.823
- SurfaceModem: 18.104.22.168
- SurfaceNVMExpressController: 22.214.171.124
- SurfaceMaximPowerMeter: 126.96.36.199
- cui_dch: 188.8.131.5281
- iclsClient: 1.63.1155.2
- igcc_dch: 184.108.40.20681
- RealtekHSA: 11.0.6000.92
- CSI2HostControllerDriver: 30.18305.6.5127
- DetectionVerificationDrv: 220.127.116.11
- dptf_acpi: 8.4.11000.6436
- dptf_cpu: 8.4.11000.6436
- GtoPatchDrvUMDF: 18.104.22.168
- heci: 222.214.171.124
- iactrllogic64: 30.18305.6.5127
- iaisp64: 30.18305.6.5127
- iaLPSS2_GPIO2_SKL: 30.100.1823.1
- iaLPSS2_I2C_SKL: 30.100.1823.1
- iaLPSS2_UART2_SKL: 30.100.1823.1
- IntcAudioBus: 126.96.36.19955
- IntcOED: 188.8.131.5255
- ISH: 184.108.40.20627
- ISH_BusDriver: 220.127.116.1127
- KabylakeSystem: 10.1.10.2
- ov5693: 30.18305.6.5127
- ov7251: 30.18305.6.5127
- ov8865: 30.18305.6.5127
- qcgnss: 18.104.22.1683
- qcqmux: 22.214.171.124
- qcqmuxusb: 126.96.36.1997
- SarProxy: 188.8.131.52
- sunrisepoint-lpsystem: 10.1.5.1
- SunrisePoint-LPSystemThermal: 10.1.5.1
- SurfaceAccessoryDevice: 1.1.511.0
- SurfaceAccessoryFwUpdate: 184.108.40.206
- SurfaceAcpiNotifyDriver: 220.127.116.11
- SurfaceButton: 1.1.1068.0
- SurfaceDialDetection: 18.104.22.168
- SurfaceDisplayColor: 22.214.171.124
- SurfaceIntegrationDriver: 126.96.36.199
- SurfaceKeyboardBacklight: 188.8.131.52
- SurfacePen217FwUpdate: 184.108.40.206
- SurfacePenPairing: 220.127.116.11
- SurfacePro4FwUpdate: 18.104.22.168
- SurfaceSerialHubDriver: 22.214.171.124
- SurfaceServiceNullDriver: 126.96.36.199
- SurfaceStorageFwUpdate: 188.8.131.52
- SurfaceSystemTelemetryDriver: 184.108.40.206
- SurfaceTouchServicingML: 220.127.116.11
- RtsUerSDOMs: 10.0.17763.31246
- -QmuxWinUsb: 18.104.22.1688
- When Surface updates are provided via the Windows Update service, they are delivered in stages to Surface customers. As a result, not every Surface will receive the update at the same time, but the update will be delivered to all devices. If you have not received the update then please manually check Windows Update later.
- If you update the operating system on your Surface, this will clear your existing update history.
- Firmware updates can’t be uninstalled or reverted to an earlier version.
- When you install the latest update, you'll also get all the previous updates if your Surface doesn't have them already. Only updates that apply to Surface will be downloaded and installed.
- After the updates are installed, restart your device to complete the installation process. To restart your device, select the Start button, and then select Power > Restart.
About Tablet Firmware:
By applying this firmware, your tablet can benefit from improved system stability, network-related functions and performance, enhanced touch experience, various fixes for problems encountered throughout the device's usage time, as well as several other changes.
The installation process isn't much of a hassle because each manufacturer tries to make it as easy as possible: usually, you must transfer the new firmware to the tablet, and initiate the upgrade from the setup menu.
However, due to the large number of tablets and manufacturers, as well as various ways for entering update mode, we recommend that you read the installation guide, and perform the upgrade only once you have familiarized yourself with the steps.
Bear in mind that, before you get this release, you must check to see if the available firmware is developed for your tablet model and SKU (stock keeping unit) – if you apply an incompatible software, the device will encounter serious malfunctions and can even be rendered unusable.
Therefore, if this package is developed for your tablet, click the download button, refer to the update instructions, and apply the new firmware. Also, don't forget to constantly check our website so that you don't miss any new releases.
Windows 10 Microsoft Surface Pro 6 Tablet Firmware/Driver September 2023 for Windows 10 related drivers
Changes:- Intel iCLS Client Extension 1922.214.171.1243 addresses security updates and improves system stability. - Intel ICLS Client - Software devices 126.96.36.199 addresses security updates and improves system stability. - Intel Management Engine Interface – System 19188.8.131.526 addresses security updates and improves system stability. - Marvell AVASTAR Bluetooth Radio Adapter – Bluetooth ...
This package contains the files needed for installing the Microsoft Surface Book Tablet cumulative and current firmware and drivers. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this ...
The package provides the installation files for Microsoft Surface UEFI Driver version 184.108.40.206. If the driver is already installed on your system, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix various issues, add new functions, or just upgrade to the available version. Take into consideration that is not recommended to install the driver on ...
Versions:- WbfUsbDriver: 3.33.12001.10303 - ibtusb: 220.127.116.11 - 64jp1339: 18.104.22.1689 - 64kb1339: 22.214.171.1249 - 64on1339: 126.96.36.1999 - 64zh1339: 188.8.131.529 - igdlh64: 184.108.40.2069 - HdBusExt: 220.127.116.119 - SurfaceHIDFriendlyNames: 18.104.22.168 - SurfacePen0993BleLcFwUpdate: 22.214.171.124 - SurfaceTouchPenProcessorUpdate: 126.96.36.199 - SurfaceTouchPenProcessorUpdate: 188.8.131.52 - SurfaceCFUOverHid: 184.108.40.206 - SurfaceME: 220.127.116.1122 - SurfacePenCfuOverBleLc: 18.104.22.168 - SurfaceSAM: 22.214.171.124 - SurfaceStorageFwUpdate: 126.96.36.199 ...
Changes:- Realtek High Definition Audio (SST) Extension 188.8.131.52: Improves audio stability and reliability. - Realtek High Definition Audio (SST) - Sound, video, and game controllers 6.0.9083.3: Improves audio stability and reliability. - Marvell AVASTAR Wireless-AC Network Controller – Network adapters 15.68.17021.121: Addresses critical security vulnerability and improves device stability. - Marvell ...
FIRMWARE:- SurfaceISH: 184.108.40.20601 - SurfaceME: 220.127.116.1194 - CCGxFwUpdateCapsule: 18.104.22.168 - ElanTs: 64.26.00.00 - SurfaceUEFI1027: 22.214.171.124 - NuvotonCapsuleDriver: 126.96.36.199 DRIVERS:- HDAudio: 6.0.8828.1 - HDAudioExtension: 188.8.131.52 - DolbyAudioPremium: 4.1211.929.55 - DolbySWC: 3.20602.630.0 - SmartSoundBus: 01.00.170.00 - SmartSoundBus: 09.21.00.4187 - SmartSoundBus: 09.21.00.4187 - AVStream: 30.18305.6.11616 - CSI2HostController: 30.18305.6.11616 - FrontIRSensor: 30.18305.6.11616 - FrontSensor: 30.18305.6.11616 ...
Fixes: - Surface Touch Servicing ML 184.108.40.206 increases overall stability and addresses issues in touch, pen ink, and barrel button eraser scenarios. The package provides the installation files for Microsoft Surface Touch Servicing ML Driver version 220.127.116.11. If the driver is already installed on your system, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix various ...
Changes:- Surface Integration – System 2.0.1630.0 improves system stability and resolve Device Manager error state. - Marvell AVASTAR Bluetooth Radio Adapter – Bluetooth 15.68.9125.57 improves system security. - Marvell AVASTAR Wireless-AC Network Controller – Network adapters 15.68.9125.57 improves system security. Note: - When Surface updates are provided via the Windows Update ...
Note: - When Surface updates are provided via the Windows Update service, they are delivered in stages to Surface customers. As a result, not every Surface will receive the update at the same time, but the update will be delivered to all devices. If you have not received the update then ...