Lenovo Z41-70 Bison Camera Driver 6.3.9600.11105 for Windows 10 64-bit - Description
This package contains the files needed for installing the Camera driver. If your computer is currently running an older version of this driver, updating may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install this package please do the following:
- Click the Download button and follow the steps for saving the package on your computer.
- Save all work in progress and close open applications.
- Note for .ZIP archives: Extract the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and run the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read and agree with the License Agreement to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the instructions displayed on-screen.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Integrated Web Camera Updates:
Enabling your embedded web camera by installing appropriate software will allow your system to capture and send images through a computer network, and include support for various features that the webcam benefits from.
In addition to that, updating the software on your device can fix various problems that might be encountered during the product's lifetime, and improve existing features like image quality, or add support for new ones.
When it comes to the installation process, the steps are very simple, as each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible, so that every user can perform the update on their own – simply run the package and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete installation.
Therefore, if you consider applying this package, hit the download button, and install it on your computer. Moreover, constantly check with our website in order to make sure that you don't miss a single new release.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.