Intel Wireless Adapters Wi-Fi Driver 22.120.1 for Windows 10 - Description
Intel PROSet/Wireless WiFi Software is recommended for end users, including home users and business customers who do not need advanced IT administrator tools.
Key Issues Fixed and Changes:
- Support for Windows 11 added since Intel PROSet/Wireless Software 22.70.0
- Intel PROSet/Wireless Software 22.120.1 has been updated to include functional and security updates. Users should update to the latest version
The 22.120.1 package installs the Windows 10 and Windows 11 Wi-Fi drivers for the following Intel Wireless Adapters:
- 220.127.116.11 for AX411/AX211/AX210/AX201/AX200/9560/9260/9462/9461 (Only available in 64-bit version)
- 18.104.22.168 for 8265/8260 (Only available in 64-bit version)
- 22.214.171.124 for 7265(Rev. D)/3165/3168
How to install:
- Download the file to a folder on your PC.
- Double click on the file to launch installation.
This download is valid for the products listed below:
- Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX411 (Gig+)
- Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX211 (Gig+)
- Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX210 (Gig+)
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 (Gig+)
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 (Gig+)
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) Desktop Kit
- Intel Wireless-AC 9560
- Intel Wireless-AC 9462
- Intel Wireless-AC 9461
- Intel Wireless-AC 9260
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 9260 Embedded IoT Kit
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 9260 Industrial IoT Kit
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 Desktop Kit
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-N 7265
- Intel Wireless-N 7265
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165
About Wireless LAN Drivers:
Windows OSes usually apply a generic driver that allows systems to recognize the wireless component. However, in order to use all available features of this hardware, you must install the appropriate drivers.
Enabling the wireless card allows systems to read chipset information and manufacturer name, as well as connect to a network without using an Ethernet cable.
Updating the driver version can resolve different compatibility issues, fix related errors spotted throughout the product's usage, add support for new operating systems, improve transfer speed, as well as bring various other changes.
As for applying this release, the installation steps should not pose to much of a challenge since each producer intends to make the procedure as easy as possible: just download the package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Bear in mind that we do not recommend you install this release on OSes other than the specified ones even though other platforms might also be suitable. Also, when the update has finished, do perform a restart to ensure that all changes take effect properly.
Therefore, if you wish to apply this package, click the download button, and setup the wireless card on your system. Moreover, if you want to stay “updated one minute ago,” check with our website as often as possible.