Dell Alienware 15 R3 Killer E2200/E2400 Wireless-AC Driver 188.8.131.525, A01 for Windows 8.1/Windows 10 64-bit - Description
- Killer Wireless-AC (1435, 1535) WiFi
- Killer Wireless-n/a/ac 1535 Wireless Network
- WLAN card Killer 1535
Dell Update Package (DUP) Instructions
1. Click Download File to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file.
2. Read over the release information presented in the dialog window.
3. Download and install any prerequisites identified in the dialog window before proceeding.
4. Click the Install button.
5. Follow the remaining prompts to perform the update.
About Wireless LAN Driver:
Windows OSes usually apply a generic driver that allows systems to recognize the wireless component. However, in order to use all available features of this hardware, you must install the appropriate drivers.
Enabling the wireless card allows systems to read chipset information and manufacturer name, as well as connect to a network without using an Ethernet cable.
Updating the driver version can resolve different compatibility issues, fix related errors spotted throughout the product’s usage, add support for new operating systems, improve transfer speed, as well as bring various other changes.
As for applying this release, the installation steps should not pose to much of a challenge since each producer intends to make the procedure as easy as possible: just download the package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Bear in mind that we do not recommend you install this release on OSes other than the specified ones even though other platforms might also be suitable. Also, when the update has finished, do perform a restart to ensure that all changes take effect properly.
Therefore, if you wish to apply this package, click the download button, and setup the wireless card on your system. Moreover, if you want to stay “updated one minute ago,” check with our website as often as possible.