Corsair Scimitar RGB Mouse Driver/Utility 2.14.67 - Description
- CUE now supports On-Screen Displays (OSD) as a BETA FEATURE! Please note that not all applications are supported but we've started with the most popular games and can continue to expand based on demand. This is a work in progress and we have observed that our current implementation does cause a FPS drop in certain games. We're still working on refining it by 2.16 but if you'd like to try it out, feel free to do so. It is located under General Settings.
- Resolved an issue with Retain Original Key Output and Disable Key.
- Resolved an issue with change DPI and Profile Switch on Scimitar RGB mice.
- Resolved an issue with Type Lighting (Key) duration.
- Resolved various other minor bugs and issues.
- During a firmware or software update for any Corsair peripheral, CUE may need additional components and time from a Windows’ Driver Software Installation to complete the process.
- If you have to abort at any part of the process, simply reconnect the device and select Update Firmware from the Devices -> Settings Menu, and choose “Force Update from Server” to re-initiate the update.
To install this package please do the following:
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User Licence Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Mouse Packages:
If an appropriate mouse software is applied, systems will have the ability to properly recognize and make use of all the available features. This will also allow users to configure any additional buttons.
In case you want to apply this software, all you have to do is to make sure all computer characteristics are compatible (such as operating system and bit architecture), get the package, and extract it if necessary. Afterwards, run the available setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation.
However, bear in mind that other platforms might be compatible as well, but we do not recommend applying any release on operating systems other than the highlighted ones. Also, even though not always necessary, it is best to take into account a system restart as well.
This being said, if you wish to install this version, download and apply the package, and install it on the system. Also check back with our website whenever possible, to stay up to date with latest releases.