Corsair MM800 RGB POLARIS Mouse Pad Driver/Utility 4.17.244 - Description
CORSAIR iCUE is an ambitious undertaking that, when complete, will provide you with more monitoring, lighting, and fan control capabilities than ever before. We’re excited to ask you to join us in these early access stages to help us create the best software possible.
- iCUE now remembers the toggle state of each individual export and import setting.
- Resolved an issue where the battery status on the dashboard would appear blank or display incorrect information.
- Added additional Home Screen tooltips that can be seen by hovering your mouse over them.
HID product enhancements:
- Fixed an issue where the HARPOON RGB PRO's device image was not properly showing the lighting zone for the DPI indicator.
- You can now scale your images for iCUE Nexus buttons.
- Resolved an issue where the mouse pointer speed was much higher than what was configured in Windows on initial iCUE startup.
- Hardware profile warning messages no longer appear from toggling advanced mode while editing a macro but not making any changes.
- Clicking on Swap Menu Key Functions now properly updates the changes in the Modifier box.
- The macro edit menu no longer persists onscreen once it is minimized.
- Fixed an issue where LT100 towers were inaccurately labeled on initial detection.
- Toggling Lighting Link from iCUE Nexus now correctly includes devices supported by the ASUS plugin.
DIY product enhancements:
- Added Change Input Source to iCUE Nexus and the iCUE Plugin for Elgato Stream Deck for extended Xeneon functionality.
- Changed the ELITE CAPELLIX LCD frame rate adjuster to a slider with a range of 1 to 30 FPS.
- Resolved a graphical issue where hovering your mouse over the sensor tiles had inconsistent highlighting.
- PSU widgets no longer go off the screen when iCUE is at a lower resolution.
- Updated the ELITE CAPELLIX LCD image on the Home Screen.
- Min and max temperature values for Screen Lighting effects now use 20 - 60 C as the default.
To install this package please do the following:
- Make sure that all system requirements are met.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Locate and double-click on the newly-downloaded file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Touch Panel Packages:
Every operating system installs a generic driver in order to properly recognize the component, which allows users to benefit from basic touch functions. To use advanced touch-panel features, additional software needs to be applied.
If you wish to install this version, know that it can enhance overall performance and stability, add different touch-related fixes, improve existing gestures, or even include support for new ones.
When it comes to the installation steps, first check that that all system characteristics are supported; even though other platforms might also be compatible, we do not recommend you apply the software on OSes other than the specified ones.
It might always be necessary, but it's best if you take into account a system restart as well, to make sure all available features can be properly used.
With this in mind, if you consider applying the present version, download and install the package. Also check with our website as often as possible so that you don't miss a single new release.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.