Corsair H110i Hydro Cooler Driver/Utility 4.16.194 - Description
CORSAIR iCUE is an ambitious undertaking that, when complete, will provide you with more monitoring, lighting, and fan control capabilities than ever before. We’re excited to ask you to join us in these early access stages to help us create the best software possible.
New product support:
- The following legacy coolers are now supported in iCUE: H110i and H110i GT
- Voicemod support is now available. You can assign any number of exclusive Voicemod assignments to your keyboard keys under Key Assignments in iCUE after installing the latest version of Voicemod on your system.
- iCUE is now fully compatible with Windows 11.
- Added a tutorial to iCUE Dashboard for helping new users with setup.
- Updated iCUE toast and modal notifications with a new interface.
- Updated CPUID SDK; a future update will add support for Intel's new generation of CPUs.
- Improved the appearances of all device images.
- Resized the info button for the Storage Drive widget to fix the alignment.
- Fixed the Don't Show Again option for notifications to prevent the respective pop-up from appearing if toggled.
- Resolved an issue where profile reordering through drag and drop was not working properly.
- Fixed an issue where deleting a profile containing a very long name was not working properly.
- Updated iCUE to ensure you do not lose your profile settings when updating to a newer version of iCUE.
HID product enhancements:
- Resolved an issue where the HARPOON RGB PRO's device image was not properly showing the lighting zone for the DPI indicator.
- Legacy RGB keyboards (e.g. K70 RGB, K65 RGB, K95 RGB, etc.) can now save a single Static Lighting Effect to the keyboard.
- Key assignments no longer save with a blank name, and will instead use the last default name.
- Set the default gesture for M65 ULTRA/Wireless to 20 for the left tilt for consistency.
- The Disable Key now works on the Forward and Back buttons for all SABRE RGB series mice.
- M65 ULTRA/Wireless no longer have DPI X and Y values unlinked.
- Fixed an issue where K70 RAPDIFIRE would reset Opacity to 100% when editing the Type Lighting effect.
- K60 PRO Series keyboards no longer have overflow for the Brightness slider.
- Resolved a rare issue where the K57 Wireless keyboard would report the wrong connection state when switching between wired and wireless settings.
- Fixed an issue where the Virtuoso XT's Bass Boost EQ setting causes issues with high bass audio.
- Resolved an issue where editing NEXUS widget sizes caused iCUE to crash from high memory usage.
DIY product enhancements:
- Updated the lighting channel buttons so they no longer overlap with the fan rotation buttons when configuring setup for QL RGB fans.
- Devices with multiple sensors now properly feature a scrollbar in the dropdown menu.
- Fixed an issue where the OCP settings were not saving to the power supply.
- Resolved an issue where PSU sensor tiles were overlapping with the device image.
- Added an info message for Xeneon to inform you about certain options that may not be available when Windows HDR is toggled on.
To install this package please do the following:
- Make sure that all system requirements are met.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Locate and double-click on the newly-downloaded file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About General Drivers & Tools:
If you install this package, your device will be properly recognized by compatible systems, and might even benefit from new features or various bug fixes.
Please note that, even though other operating systems might also be compatible, we do not recommend you apply any software on platforms other than the specified ones. Doing so might cause the installation to crash, which could even render the device unusable.
When it comes to installing the package, the steps should not be much of a hassle because each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible; usually, you must make check for compatibility, get the package, run the available setup, and follow the instructions displayed on-screen.
However, due to the large number of devices out there and the various ways for applying these packages, it would be best if you refer to the installation manual first, to be sure of a successful update.
That being said, click the download button, and apply the present software on your product. Also constantly check with our website to stay up to speed with latest releases.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.