ASUS TUF Gaming FX504GE Intel ME Driver 1803.12.0.1093 for Windows 10 64-bit
|File site:||68.40 MB|
|Released:||May 17, 2018|
|Downloads:||Total: 1 | This Week: 1|
ASUS TUF Gaming FX504GE Intel ME Driver 1803.12.0.1093 for Windows 10 64-bit - Description
- Processor: Intel Core i7 8750H Processor, Intel Core i5 8300H Processor,
- Chipset: Intel HM370 Express Chipsets
- Memory: DDR4 2666MHz SDRAM, 2 x SO-DIMM socket , up to 32 GB SDRAM, up to 16 GB Intel Optane memory
- Display: 15.6" (16:9) LED backlit FHD (1920x1080) 120Hz Anti-Glare Panel with 94% NTSC
- Graphic: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 , with 2GB/4GB GDDR5 VRAM or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050TI , with 2GB/4GB GDDR5 VRAM
- Hard Drives: 1TB 7200RPM SATA HDD
- Solid State Drives: 128GB/256GB PCIE Gen3 SSD
- Solid State Drives: 256GB SATA3 M.2 SSD
- Keyboard: Illuminated Chiclet Keyboard
- WebCam: HD Web Camera
- Wi-Fi: Integrated 802.11 AC (2x2)
- Bluetooth: Built-in Bluetooth V4.0
- Security: Kensington lock
This package contains the files needed for installing the ME driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install this package please do the following:
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About ME Drivers:
The Management Engine feature enables computers to make use of various technologies such as AMT or power management. Installing appropriate drivers allows compatible systems to benefit from this feature embedded in the CPU chipset.
By updating this software to a newer version, you get various stability improvements, enhanced compatibility with different components, and even added support for new technologies.
To benefit from all these, make sure that the download record is suitable for your system characteristics, get the package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete installation. Also, don't forget to perform a reboot so that all changes take effect.
Bear in mind that, even though other platforms might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on operating systems other than the highlighted ones.
That being said, if you intend to apply this ME release, click the download button and install the package. Don't forget to check back with our website as often as possible so that you don't miss a single new release.
Windows 10 ASUS TUF Gaming FX504GE Intel ME Driver 1803.12.0.1093 for Windows 10 64-bit related drivers