Sony VAIO SVP11213CXS Infineon TPM Firmware 4.34 for Windows 10 64-bit
|File site:||6.80 MB|
|Released:||Sep 10, 2019|
|Downloads:||Total: 1 | This Week: 1|
Sony VAIO SVP11213CXS Infineon TPM Firmware 4.34 for Windows 10 64-bit - Description
Benefits and improvements
- Reduces the security vulnerability of computers equipped with Infineon TPMs (Trusted Platform Modules)
- Do not operate, power off, or disconnect the computer from the AC power outlet until after the update is complete.
- Failure to follow the instructions, or an interruption in the update process, may cause the computer to become unresponsive or to require repair.
If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install this package please do the following:
- Make sure that all system requirements are met.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Locate and double-click on the newly-downloaded file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About TPM (Trusted Platform Module) Drivers:
TPM (Trusted Platform Module) technology allows computers to create and store encrypted keys, therefore protecting them from disclosure. The TPM driver allows systems to properly recognize the related controller that adds support for encryption features.
Applying this driver should not pose too much of a challenge because every producer tries to provide installation steps as simple as possible, so that their software can be updated by each user on their own.
Bear in mind that, even though other operating systems might also be compatible, we recommend against applying this version on platforms other than the highlighted ones.
Therefore, get the downloadable package, extract it if necessary, run the available setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation. Moreover, make sure you perform a system restart to see that all changes take effect properly.
That being said, if you wish to apply this TPM release, click the download button and install the package. Otherwise, check with our website as often as possible so that you don't miss the release that your system needs.
Windows 10 Sony VAIO SVP11213CXS Infineon TPM Firmware 4.34 for Windows 10 64-bit related drivers
Key Features:- Processor: Up to Intel Core i7-3632QM (2.20GHz, up to 3.20GHz) - Display: Screen Size 14.0" Touch - Memory: Up to 16GB DDR3/1600MHz - Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 40006, AMD Radeon HD 7550M - Storage: 1TB (5400rpm) Serial ATA - Camera: 1.3 MP HD web camera - Backlit Keyboard: Yes ...
Key Features:- Processor: Intel Core i7 7500U, i5 7200U, i3 7100U, i7 8550U, or i5 8250U Processor - Memory: up to 16 GB SDRAM(Optional) - Display: 15.6" (16:9) LED-backlit FHD (1920x1080) 60Hz Anti-Glare Panel with 45% NTSC with wide 178° viewing angles - Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce MX150 , with 2GB GDDR5 ...