Sony VAIO SVE15122CXP Intel SATA Driver 188.8.131.526 for Windows 10 64-bit
|File site:||17.30 MB|
|Released:||Aug 12, 2018|
|Downloads:||Total: 0 | This Week: 0|
Sony VAIO SVE15122CXP Intel SATA Driver 184.108.40.2066 for Windows 10 64-bit - Description
- Processor: Intel Core i3-3110M, Dual Core 2.40GHz
- Display: Screen Size 15.5" LED
- Memory: 4GB (4GB x 1) DDR3/1600MHz, Max. Memory 8GB
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Storage: Serial ATA 500GB, 5400rpm
- Camera: 1.3 MP HD web camera
- Backlit Keyboard: Yes
- Bluetooth Technology: Bluetooth Standard (4.0 + HS)
- Ethernet Protocol: 1000BASE-T/100BASETX/10BASE-T
- WiFi Adapter: Atheros WB225 (802.11b/g/n)
This package contains the files needed for installing the SATA driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install this package please do the following:
- Make sure that all system requirements are met.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Locate and double-click on the newly-downloaded file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About SATA / AHCI / RAID Drivers:
When you install an operating system, SATA settings (be it AHCI, RAID, or IDE mode) are detected from the BIOS. If you want to change from one mode to another after the OS has been applied, appropriate drivers are required.
Bear in mind that if you modify these settings without installing proper files first, the operating system will not be able to boot until changes are reverted or required drivers are applied.
To perform the latter task, get the package, run the available setup and follow the instructions displayed on-screen for a complete installation. Afterwards, perform a system reboot so that all changes take effect, enter BIOS menu, and set the SATA option to the mode that best describes the newly applied drivers.
So, if you intend to modify the SATA settings to the mode described by this release, click the download button, and make the desired changes. In addition to that, don't forget to constantly check with our website so that you don't miss a single new release.
Windows 10 Sony VAIO SVE15122CXP Intel SATA Driver 220.127.116.116 for Windows 10 64-bit related drivers