This package contains the files needed for installing the DTS Component driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones ...
ASUS ZenBook Pro 15 UX550 Intel DPTF Driver 8.5.10103.7263 for Windows 10 64-bit
|File site:||7.20 MB|
|Released:||Jun 27, 2022|
|Downloads:||Total: 4 | This Week: 4|
ASUS ZenBook Pro 15 UX550 Intel DPTF Driver 8.5.10103.7263 for Windows 10 64-bit - Description
- Processor: Intel Core i9-8950HK processor, 2.9GHz hexa-core with Turbo Boost (up to 4.5GHz) and 12MB cache
- Processor: Intel Core i7-8750H processor, 2.2GHz hexa-core with Turbo Boost (up to 4.1GHz) and 9MB cache- Processor:
- Processor: Intel Core i5-8300H processor, 2.3GHz hexa-core with Turbo Boost (up to 4.0GHz) and 8MB cache
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050, Video memory: 4GB GDDR5 VRAM
- Display: 15.6” LED-backlit 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) 16:9 touchscreen, color calibration: Delta E < 2, 100% Adobe RGB color gamut
- Memory: 8GB / 16GB 2400MHz DDR4 onboard
- Storage: 1TB / 512GB PCIe SSD
- Storage: 512GB / 256GB SATA3 SSD
- Keyboard: Full-size backlit, with 1.5mm key travel
- Touchpad: Glass-covered with optional integrated fingerprint sensor supporting Windows Hello; intelligent palm-rejection
- Camera: VGA webcam
- Wi-Fi: Dual-band 802.11ac gigabit Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
This package contains the files needed for installing the Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework driver. If your computer is currently running an older version of this driver, updating may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install this package please do the following:
- Click the Download button and follow the steps for saving the package on your computer.
- Save all work in progress and close open applications.
- Note for .ZIP archives: Extract the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and run the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read and agree with the License Agreement to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the instructions displayed on-screen.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Drivers:
Usually, device functionality is ensured by its drivers, firmware, and/or BIOS packages, and the product can be used for its purpose once these files are installed. However, in order to expand functionality, as well as usability, owners can make use of various utilities.
Installing these packages is most of the times quite an easy process, and may or may not require a system reboot. Still they can be restricted to certain operating systems (or bit architectures), and existing Internet connection, or even specific components.
If all requirements are met, simply save the downloadable file (extract it if needed), run the available setup, and follow all instructions for a complete and successful installation.
However, since there are a huge number of device utilities provided by various developers and manufacturers, it would be a good idea to check any provided information regarding the installation steps, or just follow the on-screen instructions.
To sum up: if you wish to improve your device's usability and functionality, click the download button, and install the package. Also, check back with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to speed with latest releases.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Windows 10 ASUS ZenBook Pro 15 UX550 Intel DPTF Driver 8.5.10103.7263 for Windows 10 64-bit related drivers
Key Features:- Processor: Intel Core i7-8750H or Intel Core i5-8300H - Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 4GB GDDR5 VRAM - Memory: Up to DDR4 2666MHz SDRAM (Dual-channel), Up to 32GB - SSD: M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4 256GB SSD, M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0 x2 128GB SSD, M.2 SATA3 256GB SSD ...
Key Features:- Processor: Intel Core i7 7700HQ Processor, Intel Core i5 7300HQ Processor, - Chipset: Intel HM175 Express Chipset - Memory: up to 32 GB SDRAM, 2 x SO-DIMM socket - Display: FHD Anti-Glare (1920x1080) LED backlit 15.6" Panel 60Hz (16:9) with 45% NTSC - Graphic: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 ...
Key Features:- Processor: Intel Core i7 7500U, i5 7200U, or i3 7100U - Chipset: Integrated Intel CPU - Memory: 4 GB DDR4 2400MHz SDRAM Onboard memory, 1 x SO-DIMM socket for expansion, total up to 20 GB SDRAM - Display: 14.0" (3:2) FHD (1920x1080) 60Hz Panel 45% NTSC - Graphics: NVIDIA ...
Key Features:- Processor: Intel Pentium 4417U/4405U, i3 8130U/7020U, i5 8250U/7200U, or i7 8550U - Memory:4 GB, up to 12 GB SDRAM - Display: 15.6" (16:9) LED-backlit FHD (1920x1080) 60Hz Anti-Glare Panel with 45% NTSC - Graphics: Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620 - Hard drive: 500GB / 1TB 5400 rpm SATA HDD ...