Wacom One Tablet Driver 6.3.31-4 - Description
- All Devices: We fixed an issue where in select cases, tablet settings that were saved in a previous version of the driver were not restored correctly after a driver update.
- Intuos Pro PTH-660 & PTH-860: When two users are logged in, a Wacom Intuos Pro connected via bluetooth may have undesirable behavior. This behavior includes unexpectedly powering off, needing to be reconnected by the second user, or rapid clicking when the pen touches the surface of the tablet. What you can do about it while we fix it: Log Off instead of Switching Users when switching between accounts on Windows.
- All Display: Touch gestures in Painter Essentials 6 do not work. What you can do about it while we fix it: You can continue to perform functions without touch gestures. We are currently working with our partners at Corel to resolve this issue.
This package contains the files needed for installing the Tablet driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install this package please do the following:
- Make sure that all system requirements are met.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Locate and double-click on the newly-downloaded file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Tablet Bundle Drivers:
This package includes several file types, such as Audio, Chipset, Graphics, Ethernet and other drivers (even a firmware update), that are required after a Windows OS is installed so that the tablet works at the highest level of performance possible.
If you wish to update the versions using this bundle package, know that it can improve the tablet's overall performance, stability and usability, resolve different problems, enhance touch experience and connection strength, and bring about other related changes.
Before applying this bundle make sure that the current release is compatible with your tablet model; if this checks outs, proceed with the installation process: get the package, extract it if necessary, run any available setup, and follow the instructions displayed on-screen.
Bear in mind that, even though some package might also be compatible with other OSes, we do not recommend you install them on other platforms than the specified ones. You should also perform a system reboot at the end, to allow all changes to take effect properly.
That being said, if you wish to install this bundle, click the download button and apply the included software. Also, make sure you constantly check with our website so that you don't miss a single new release.