Improvements for a richer Wacom customer experience:- Users of touch-enabled pen displays can now assign modifier keys (Cmd, Opt, etc.) to On-Screen Controls and combine those modifiers with pen input, other On-Screen Controls, ExpressKeys, keyboard keystrokes and even mouse input. This makes the On-Screen Controls work like ExpressKeys. - Users of ...
Wacom ExpressKey Remote Tablet Driver 6.3.32-3
|File site:||59.00 MB|
|Released:||Dec 5, 2018|
|Downloads:||Total: 12 | This Week: 12|
Wacom ExpressKey Remote Tablet Driver 6.3.32-3 - Description
- All Pen Tablets: We fixed an issue where the Display Toggle tab for pen tablets would duplicate the same display instead of showing the different displays available.
- All Display: We fixed an issue where palm rejection was not working properly and caused touch gestures to trigger when the pen was removed from proximity.
- All Pen Tablets: We fixed an issue where the Zoom function using touch input or a Touch Ring was undesirably fast in Adobe Illustrator.
- All Pen Tablets: We fixed an issue where starting a pen stroke in Celsys Clip Studio Paint had noticeable lag.
- CTL & CTH-480, 490, 680, 690: The battery life indicator for Intuos pen tablets is not correct. The battery life indicator may display more power than is actually available, leading to unexpected tablet power loss. What you can do about it while we fix it: Use your pen tablet with a wired connection or charge your tablet more often than usual.
- DTK-2200, 2400 & DTH-2200, 2400: When Pen Handedness is set to Left Handed, the ExpressKeys on either side of the pen display will be pressed simultaneously, resulting in loss of functionality for one side of ExpressKeys. What you can do about it while we fix it: Set the Pen Handedness control to Right Handed. This allows independent function of both ExpressKey strips.
This package contains the files needed for installing the Tablet driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install this package please do the following:
- Make sure that all system requirements are met.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Locate and double-click on the newly-downloaded file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Tablet Bundle Drivers:
This package includes several file types, such as Audio, Chipset, Graphics, Ethernet and other drivers (even a firmware update), that are required after a Windows OS is installed so that the tablet works at the highest level of performance possible.
If you wish to update the versions using this bundle package, know that it can improve the tablet's overall performance, stability and usability, resolve different problems, enhance touch experience and connection strength, and bring about other related changes.
Before applying this bundle make sure that the current release is compatible with your tablet model; if this checks outs, proceed with the installation process: get the package, extract it if necessary, run any available setup, and follow the instructions displayed on-screen.
Bear in mind that, even though some package might also be compatible with other OSes, we do not recommend you install them on other platforms than the specified ones. You should also perform a system reboot at the end, to allow all changes to take effect properly.
That being said, if you wish to install this bundle, click the download button and apply the included software. Also, make sure you constantly check with our website so that you don't miss a single new release.
Windows 10 Wacom ExpressKey Remote Tablet Driver 6.3.32-3 related drivers
Resolved Issues- All Devices: We fixed an issue where user preferences were defaulted to factory settings after a computer Shut Down or Restart. This was occurring with Windows 10 updates KB4477137 and KB4471324. Known Issues- CTL & CTH-480, 490, 680, 690: The battery life indicator for Intuos pen tablets ...
Useful updates and improvements:- Created an easy way for customers to access, download, and print Wacom's End-User License Agreement. (Link at the top of the this Release Notes page.) - Improved our logging system to keep the log size below certain limits. - Added a 7500K color temperature option for the ...
aWhat's new in 6.3.38 - Added Dark Mode to the Wacom Desktop Center, Wacom Tablet Properties and the Setup Wizard in Windows 10. - Made it easier to find the current settings for ExpressKeys and pen buttons in the drop-down menu. - Improved the display toggle feature to help save time ...
What's new in 6.3.34:- Further improved our interaction with popular drawing and design applications. - Improved the appearance of some Setup Wizard screens. - Added more description to some popup messages. - This driver update includes a variety of other improvements and fixes. Resolved Issues:- All Devices: We fixed an issue ...
Resolved Issues- All Devices: We fixed an issue where in select cases, tablet settings that were saved in a previous version of the driver were not restored correctly after a driver update. Known Issues- Intuos Pro PTH-660 & PTH-860: When two users are logged in, a Wacom Intuos Pro connected via ...