New Devices: - Added support for the MSI GS60 laptop - Added support for the MSI GS70 and GS72 laptops - Added support for the Rival 100 Dota 2 mouse New Firmware: - New Rival 300 firmware that fixes an issue with scroll wheel detection, most notably in CS:GO ...
SteelSeries Engine 3 Driver/Utility 3.16.1
|File site:||136.20 MB|
|Released:||Sep 17, 2019|
|Downloads:||Total: 4 | This Week: 4|
SteelSeries Engine 3 Driver/Utility 3.16.1 - Description
- Fixed a bug where configuration changes to Apex 7 and Apex Pro keyboards weren’t being saved on-board.
- Fixed live preview being broken on some devices.
- Fixed some Engine Apps showing an “Unsupported Device” dialog even when a supported device was plugged in.
- Fixed not being able to toggle on/off some Engine Apps.
- Added banners to device config pages when they are being controlled by ImageSync or Audio Visualizer.
- SteelSeries Apex Pro
- SteelSeries Apex Pro TKL
- SteelSeries Apex 7
- SteelSeries Apex 7 TKL
- SteelSeries Apex M750 TKL PUBG edition
- SteelSeries Arctis Pro Headset
- SteelSeries Arctis Pro + GameDAC Headset
- SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless Headset
- SteelSeries Arctis 5 PUBG edition
- SteelSeries Rival 300 Fallout 4 Mouse
- SteelSeries Rival 300 CS:GO Hyper Beast Edition
- SteelSeries Rival 300 Mouse
- SteelSeries Rival 310 Mouse
- SteelSeries Rival 600 Mouse
- SteelSeries Rival 700 Mouse
- SteelSeries Guild Wars 2 Gaming Mouse
- SteelSeries Kinzu v3 Mouse
- SteelSeries Rival 100 PC Bang Edition Mouse
- SteelSeries Rival 100 Dota 2 Edition Mouse
- SteelSeries Rival 310 PUBG edition
- SteelSeries Rival 650 Wireless Mouse
- SteelSeries Rival Mouse
- SteelSeries Call of Duty Black Ops II Gaming Mouse
- SteelSeries Sensei [RAW] Mouse
- SteelSeries Sensei 310 Mouse
- SteelSeries Diablo III Mouse
- SteelSeries Heroes of the Storm Mouse
- SteelSeries The Sims 4 Gaming Mouse
- SteelSeries Rival Dota 2 Edition Gaming Mouse
- SteelSeries Rival 50 MSI Edition
- SteelSeries World of Tanks Gaming Mouse
- SteelSeries Sensei Wireless Mouse
- SteelSeries Arctis 3 Gaming Headset
- SteelSeries Arctis 5 Gaming Headset
- SteelSeries Arctis 7 Gaming Headset
- SteelSeries Siberia 150 Headset
- SteelSeries Siberia 350 Headset
- SteelSeries Siberia v2 DotA 2 Edition Headset
- SteelSeries Siberia Elite Anniversary Edition Headset
- SteelSeries Diablo III Headset
- SteelSeries 9H Headset
- SteelSeries Siberia v3 Prism Headset
- SteelSeries Siberia RAW Prism Headset
- SteelSeries Siberia v2 Heat Orange Headset
- SteelSeries Siberia Elite World of Warcraft Headset
- SteelSeries The Sims 4 Gaming Headset
- SteelSeries Siberia v2 Frost Blue Headset
- SteelSeries Siberia Elite Headset
- SteelSeries Siberia 650 Headset
- SteelSeries Siberia Elite Prism Headset
- SteelSeries Apex [RAW] Gaming Keyboard
- SteelSeries Apex 350 Keyboard
- SteelSeries Apex 300 Keyboard
- SteelSeries Apex M500 Keyboard
- SteelSeries Apex M650 Keyboard
- SteelSeries Apex M750 Keyboard
- SteelSeries Apex M750 TKL Keyboard
- SteelSeries Apex Gaming Keyboard
- SteelSeries Guild Wars 2 Gaming Keyboard
- SteelSeries Apex M800 Mechanical Keyboard
- SteelSeries Stratus XL Controller
- SteelSeries Sentry Gaming Eye Tracker
- SteelSeries QCK Prism Mouse Pad
To install this package please do the following:
- Make sure that all system requirements are met.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Locate and double-click on the newly-downloaded file.
- Allow your OS to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User Licence Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Headset Drivers:
When headsets are connected, the operating system usually installs a generic driver that helps the computer to recognize the newly attached device and to use its basic functions.
Naturally, if you want to have all developed features accessible, proper software must be applied. This task also allows computers to properly recognize all headset characteristics such as manufacturer, model, connection type, and others.
Updating the driver version might improve sound quality, resolve different issues encountered throughout the headset’s usage period, provide you with new configuration options, and make various changes that enhance the unit’s stability and compatibility.
About Mouse Packages:
If an appropriate mouse software is applied, systems will have the ability to properly recognize and make use of all the available features. This will also allow users to configure any additional buttons.
In case you want to apply this software, all you have to do is to make sure all computer characteristics are compatible (such as operating system and bit architecture), get the package, and extract it if necessary. Afterwards, run the available setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation.
About Keyboard Packages:
Install the proper keyboard software and your system will be able to recognize the device and use all available features. This will also make it possible for owners to configure additional hotkeys.
In case additional keyboard accessories are connected, this step can also improve the bundle's overall stability and compatibility, as well as performance.
Therefore, if you wish to install this release, simply make sure that your computer OS is supported, save the package, extract it if necessary, run the available setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete installation.
Bear in mind that, even though other platforms might be compatible, we do not recommend applying this software version on configurations running under OSes other than the specified ones.
That being said, if you consider applying the present version, download and install the package. Also check with our website whenever you can, in order to stay up to speed with latest releases.
Windows 10 SteelSeries Engine 3 Driver/Utility 3.16.1 related drivers
If the driver is already installed on your system, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix various issues, add new functions, or just upgrade to the available version. Take into consideration that is not recommended to install the driver on Operating Systems other than stated ones. In order to manually update your driver, follow ...
New Firmware: - Apex M800 - Fixes made to address an issue that was causing the keyboard to stop responding for some users. Bug Fixes: - Reduced the installed engine size footprint. - Fixed key and button bindings triggering original actions for some devices. - Fixed scroll wheel ...
New Features: - Fully certified drivers for Arctis 5 and 7 for anyone on a clean install of Windows 10 AU. Bug Fixes: - Fixed update notifications. NOTE: 3.8.5 and 3.9.0 users, update notifications did not work as designed. A solution has been identified and there will be ...
New Products: - Introducing the Apex M500 Improvements: - Optimized memory usage in the SteelSeries Engine 3 core process. Memory usage can be reduced by more than half on some setups. - Reduced CPU usage of SteelSeries Engine 3 while idle on Windows. - Added improvements to the bitmap ...
New Firmware: - Rival 300 - Fixed tracking issue some users were experiencing when turning on colorshift and moving at high speeds with low CPI. Bug Fixes: - Fixed a bug that would prevent devices from starting update properly. Namely, Rival 300. - Fixed a random crash on ...
The package provides the installation files for SteelSeries Apex Gaming Keyboard Driver version 220.127.116.11. If the driver is already installed on your system, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix various issues, add new functions, or just upgrade to the available version. Take into consideration that is not recommended to install the driver ...
New Features: - New preference options: Activating new products and Viewing activated products - Device specific support software is now installed on demand Bug Fixes: - Reduced the number of update checks that can happen in a day - MSI GS model keyboards will not disable touch pads ...
The package provides the installation files for SteelSeries Sensei Gaming Mouse Driver version 18.104.22.168. If the driver is already installed on your system, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix various issues, add new functions, or just upgrade to the available version. Take into consideration that is not recommended to install the driver on ...
New Features: - You can now create custom colorshift patterns and breathe patterns for all devices that support it. - Engine will now download and install updates automatically without requiring a manual download when a new update is available. New Devices: - Added a ton more MSI notebook ...