Added support for the following features of AF-P lenses: - If the standby timer expires after the camera has focused, the focus position will not change when the timer is reactivated. - In manual focus mode, the focus indicator in the viewfinder (or in live view, the focus point selected ...
NIKKOR Z 50mm f/1.2 S Lens Firmware 1.20
|File site:||0.33 MB|
|Released:||Aug 4, 2022|
|Downloads:||Total: 2 | This Week: 2|
NIKKOR Z 50mm f/1.2 S Lens Firmware 1.20 - Description
- Added support for linear focus ring rotation during manual focus: when an option other than [Non-linear] is selected for [Focus ring rotation range] * in the camera [CUSTOM SETTINGS MENU], rotating the ring the selected amount takes focus from the minimum distance to infinity regardless of rotation speed.
- Added support for [Switch focus/control ring roles] * in the camera [CUSTOM SETTINGS MENU].
Viewing the Lens Firmware Version:
- Attach the lens to the camera and turn the camera on.
- Press the camera MENU button and select SETUP MENU > Firmware version to display the camera and lens firmware versions.
- Check the firmware version.
- Turn the camera off.
Updating the Lens Firmware:
- Create a folder on the computer hard disk, name it as desired, and dwnload the firmware there.
- Run the package to extract the lens firmware file (.bin).
- Using a card slot or card reader, copy the .bin file to a memory card that has been formatted in the camera.
- Note: Be sure to copy the firmware to the root (top-most) directory of the memory card. The camera will not recognize the new firmware if it is placed in a folder under the root directory.
- Insert the memory card into the camera and turn the camera on.
- Select SETUP MENU > Firmware version and follow the on-screen instructions to perform the firmware update.
- When a message is displayed stating that the update is complete, turn the camera off and remove the memory card.
- Turn the camera on and confirm that the firmware has been updated to the new version.
About Lens Updates:
Upgrading or downgrading your lens to a different firmware version might enhance the unit's overall performance and stability, and could also improve some of the lenses' features (a good example would be faster autofocus speed).
In order to apply a firmware properly, other than the one already installed, you should check that the lenses are connected to the camera body, copy the compatible update on a memory card, and insert it into the camera.
From the device's menu, browse to the Firmware Upgrade section, and enable the new firmware. Since each device has various ways to enter the update mode and particular steps that should be taken for a successful upgrade, you must make sure that you read the product's installation guide.
Therefore, if you consider installing this present release, click on the download button to get the firmware, and apply it. Moreover, don't forget to check our website constantly so that you don't miss any of the future versions.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Windows 10 NIKKOR Z 50mm f/1.2 S Lens Firmware 1.20 related drivers
Fixed the following issues: - The SETUP MENU > Time zone and date > Time zone display now shows only the names of major cities in the currently selected zone. Viewing the Camera Firmware Version: - Turn the camera on. - Press the camera MENU button and select Firmware version ...
New Features:- The SETUP MENU > Time zone and date > Time zone display now shows only the names of major cities in the currently selected zone. Confirming the firmware version - Turn on the camera. - Press the camera’s MENU button and select Firmware version from the setup menu. ...
Changes: - Fixed an issue that in rare cases would prevent the camera turning on even when a battery with sufficient charge was inserted. - Updated some help text. Viewing the Camera Firmware Version: - Turn the camera on. - Press the camera MENU button to display the ...
Changes:- The display when Home time zone or Travel destination is selected in the Set up > Time zone and date > Time zone sub-menu now shows only the names of major cities in the currently selected zone. Viewing the Camera Firmware Version: - Turn the camera on. - Press ...
Changes:- When users attempted to pair the camera with the smart device using the SnapBridge app under iOS 13, pairing would end in failure and a message to that effect would be displayed. Viewing the Camera Firmware Version: - Turn the camera on. - Press the camera MENU button to ...
New Features: - The WT-7 wireless transmitter is now supported. Fixed the following issues: - Multiple exposures were not recorded correctly. - Incorrect histograms would be displayed for some images viewed in the RGB histogram display during playback. - If On was selected for Auto distortion control, distortion ...
Changes: - Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the camera to stop responding when attached to a WR?R10 wireless remote controller running firmware version 3.00. Updating the Camera Firmware: - Save and run the downloadable file to create a “D810Update” folder. - Using a card slot or card reader, copy ...
Fixed issues: - Improved image quality during HDMI output. Viewing the Camera Firmware Version: - Turn the camera on. - Press the camera MENU button to display the menus. - Press the multi selector left to display menu icons, then highlight Set up and press OK. - Highlight ...
Changes:- Added support for SnapBridge version 1.2 and later. Fixed the following issues:- If a movie was recorded in “U (User settings) mode” with RAW + Fine or RAW + Normal for Image quality, the Image quality option stored using Save user settings would change to RAW. - If Save user ...