Key Features:- CPU: Up to 8th Gen. Intel Core i7 Processor - STORAGE: 1x 2.5" SATA HDD - COMMUNICATION: 802.11 ac Wi-Fi + Bluetooth v5 - DISPLAY: 15.6" FHD (1920x1080), IPS-Level - CHIPSET: Intel HM370 - GRAPHICS: GeForce GTX 1050 with 4GB GDDR5 - MEMORY: Max 32GB - WEBCAM: HD type ...
MSI WS63 8SK Intel Thunderbolt Driver 1.41.484.0 for Windows 10 64-bit
|File site:||0.62 MB|
|Released:||Jul 5, 2019|
|Downloads:||Total: 0 | This Week: 0|
MSI WS63 8SK Intel Thunderbolt Driver 1.41.484.0 for Windows 10 64-bit - Description
- CPU: Up to 8th Gen. Intel Core i7 Processor
- DISPLAY: 15.6" UHD (3840x2160), IPS-Level
- CHIPSET: Intel HM370
- GRAPHICS: Nvidia Quadro P3200 with 6GB GDDR5
- MEMORY TYPE: DDR4-2400, DDR4-2666
- NUMBER OF DIMM SLOT: 2 Slots
- MAX CAPACITY: Max 64GB
- SSD: 1x M.2 SSD Combo slot (NVMe PCIe Gen3 / SATA)
- HDD: 1x 2.5" SATA HDD
- WEBCAM: HD type (30fps@720p)
- KEYBOARD: Backlight Keyboard (Single-Color, White)
- LAN: Gb LAN
- WIRELESS LAN & BLUETOOTH: 802.11 ac Wi-Fi + Bluetooth v5
This package contains the files needed for installing the Thunderbolt driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install this package please do the following:
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Thunderbolt Drivers:
Windows operating systems automatically apply a generic driver that allows users to transfer files using the Thunderbolt port; however, installing the appropriate software can bring about significant changes.
If the proper Thunderbolt software is installed, systems will benefit from improved compatibility with different devices, numerous fixes regarding Thunderbolt issues, and various other changes that can increase transfer speed with external storage drives.
When it comes to the installation steps, simply check to make sure that the download record is compatible with your system characteristics, get the package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete update.
Bear in mind that even though other OSes might be compatible, it would be best if you applied this package only on specific platforms. In addition to that, as technology evolves from one day to another, we recommended that you always use the latest software available.
That being said, click the download button, get and apply the present version and enjoy your newly updated system. Also, constantly check back with our website to find out when a new version is available.
Windows 10 MSI WS63 8SK Intel Thunderbolt Driver 1.41.484.0 for Windows 10 64-bit related drivers
Key Features: - Latest 8th Gen. Intel Core i7 processor - Windows 10 Home / Windows 10 Pro - Latest GeForce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5 with ultra performan - Per-Key RGB gaming keyboard by SteelSeries - Cooler Boost 5 - Revolutionary cooling module for enthusiastic gaming - 15.6" Full HD (1920x1080) ...
Key Features:- Latest 8th Gen. Intel Core i7 processor - Latest GeForce GTX 1050 with 4 / 2 GB GDDR5 - 17.3" Full HD (1920x1080), 120 Hz Refresh Rate and 3ms response time panel - Gaming keyboard by SteelSeries with red color backlighting - Exclusive Cooler Boost 5 Technology - 5X ...