The package provides the installation files for Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Firmware version 1.1.420.0. If the driver is already installed on your system, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix various issues, add new functions, or just upgrade to the available version. Take into consideration that is not recommended to install the driver ...
Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Firmware 1.1.420.0
|File site:||194.00 MB|
|Released:||Apr 21, 2016|
|Downloads:||Total: 106 | This Week: 106|
Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Firmware 1.1.420.0 - DescriptionThe package provides the installation files for Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Firmware version 1.1.420.0.
If the driver is already installed on your system, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix various issues, add new functions, or just upgrade to the available version. Take into consideration that is not recommended to install the driver on Operating Systems other than stated ones.
In order to manually update your driver, follow the steps below (the next steps):
1. Extract the .cab file to a folder of your choice
2. Go to Device Manager (right click on My Computer, choose Manage and then find Device Manager in the left panel), or right click on Start Menu for Windows 10 and select Device Manager
3. Right click on the hardware device you wish to update and choose Update Driver Software
4. Choose to select the location of the new driver manually and browse to the folder where you extracted the driver
5. If you already have the driver installed and want to update to a newer version got to "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer"
6. Click "Have Disk"
7. Browse to the folder where you extracted the driver and click Ok
About Gaming Console Firmware:
Upgrading the firmware version on your gaming console might enhance the unit’s overall performance and stability, include workarounds for various issues, and improve different features (or add support for new ones).
In addition to that, if you have updated the firmware and it either faulty or has caused a drop in the overall performance of the device, applying a previous version is handy as regards recovering the console’s functionality. On the downside, downgrading the firmware isn’t always possible.
When it comes to applying a certain firmware, as this process is not without risks most of the times, it is recommended that this task be initiated by a power user in a steady power environment, such as the one provided by a UPS unit. However, the installation can also be performed by a regular user at their own risk.
As for the installation method, given the large variety of gaming consoles and the various ways for applying a firmware, before even considering an upgrade or a downgrade, it’s best that you carefully read and understand the installation steps, and initiate the process only once you have familiarized yourself with the update method.
That being said, if you have duly considered all these aspects, either click on the download button to get the present release, or check with our website as often as possible to find out first when the firmware that you desire is available.