The package provides the installation files for Microsoft Surface 3 Type Cover Integration Driver version 1.1.362.0. If the driver is already installed on your system, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix various issues, add new functions, or just upgrade to the available version. Take into consideration that is not recommended to install ...
Microsoft Surface Hub 2 System Firmware/Driver 22.092.24417.0
|File size:||453.20 MB|
|Released:||Sep 22, 2022|
|Downloads:||Total: 35 | This Week: 0|
Microsoft Surface Hub 2 System Firmware/Driver 22.092.24417.0 - Description
- WbfUsbDriver: 3.33.12001.10303
- ibtusb: 184.108.40.206
- 64jp1339: 220.127.116.119
- 64kb1339: 18.104.22.1689
- 64on1339: 22.214.171.1249
- 64zh1339: 126.96.36.1999
- igdlh64: 188.8.131.529
- HdBusExt: 184.108.40.2069
- SurfaceHIDFriendlyNames: 220.127.116.11
- SurfacePen0993BleLcFwUpdate: 18.104.22.168
- SurfaceTouchPenProcessorUpdate: 22.214.171.124
- SurfaceTouchPenProcessorUpdate: 126.96.36.199
- SurfaceCFUOverHid: 188.8.131.52
- SurfaceME: 184.108.40.20622
- SurfacePenCfuOverBleLc: 220.127.116.11
- SurfaceSAM: 18.104.22.168
- SurfaceStorageFwUpdate: 22.214.171.124
- SurfaceUEFI: 697.178.768.0
- SurfaceHubPowerManagement: 126.96.36.199
- SurfacePenBleLcAddrAdaptationDriver: 188.8.131.52
- IntcDAud: 10.26.0.11
- IntcDAud: 10.27.0.11
- UsbAudio2Aggregator: 184.108.40.206
- surfacedisplay: 220.127.116.11
- e1d68x64: 18.104.22.168
- msux64w10: 10.14.117.2020
- Netwtw08: 22.214.171.124
- SurfacePowerMeter: 126.96.36.199
- iclsClient: 1.63.1155.2
- dptf_acpi: 8.6.10401.9906
- dptf_cpu: 8.6.10401.9906
- heci: 2188.8.131.52
- iaLPSS2_GPIO2_SKL: 30.100.1823.1
- iaLPSS2_I2C_SKL: 30.100.1823.1
- iaLPSS2_SPI_SKL: 30.100.1823.1
- iaLPSS2_UART2_SKL: 30.100.1823.1
- KabylakeSystem: 10.1.10.5
- SunrisePoint-LPSystem: 10.1.5.3
- SunrisePoint-LPSystemNorthpeak: 10.1.5.3
- SunrisePoint-LPSystemThermal: 10.1.5.3
- SurfaceAcpiNotifyDriver: 184.108.40.206
- SurfaceAudioBridgeDriver: 220.127.116.11
- SurfaceButton: 18.104.22.168
- SurfaceHubMonitor: 22.214.171.124
- SurfaceIntegrationDriver: 126.96.36.199
- SurfaceProximityDriver: 188.8.131.52
- SurfaceSerialHubDriver: 184.108.40.206
- SurfaceServiceNullDriver: 220.127.116.11
- SurfaceUsbHubFwUpdateV2: 18.104.22.168
- SurfaceHub2sIngest: 22.214.171.124
- When Surface updates are provided via the Windows Update service, they are delivered in stages to Surface customers. As a result, not every Surface will receive the update at the same time, but the update will be delivered to all devices. If you have not received the update then please manually check Windows Update later.
- If you update the operating system on your Surface, this will clear your existing update history.
- Firmware updates can’t be uninstalled or reverted to an earlier version.
- When you install the latest update, you'll also get all the previous updates if your Surface doesn't have them already. Only updates that apply to Surface will be downloaded and installed.
- After the updates are installed, restart your device to complete the installation process. To restart your device, select the Start button, and then select Power > Restart.
About Tablet Firmware:
By applying this firmware, your tablet can benefit from improved system stability, network-related functions and performance, enhanced touch experience, various fixes for problems encountered throughout the device's usage time, as well as several other changes.
The installation process isn't much of a hassle because each manufacturer tries to make it as easy as possible: usually, you must transfer the new firmware to the tablet, and initiate the upgrade from the setup menu.
However, due to the large number of tablets and manufacturers, as well as various ways for entering update mode, we recommend that you read the installation guide, and perform the upgrade only once you have familiarized yourself with the steps.
Bear in mind that, before you get this release, you must check to see if the available firmware is developed for your tablet model and SKU (stock keeping unit) – if you apply an incompatible software, the device will encounter serious malfunctions and can even be rendered unusable.
Therefore, if this package is developed for your tablet, click the download button, refer to the update instructions, and apply the new firmware. Also, don't forget to constantly check our website so that you don't miss any new releases.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Windows 10 Microsoft Surface Hub 2 System Firmware/Driver 22.092.24417.0 related drivers
The package provides the installation files for Microsoft Surface Type Cover Integration Driver version 1.1.362.0. If the driver is already installed on your system, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix various issues, add new functions, or just upgrade to the available version. Take into consideration that is not recommended to install the ...
Versions:- SurfaceBattery: 126.96.36.199 - SurfaceFingerprintSensor: 188.8.131.52 - ibtusb: 184.108.40.206 - iacamera64: 42.18362.3.3541 - MiniCtaDriver: 220.127.116.1121 - iigd_dch: 18.104.22.16821 - iigd_dch_d: 22.214.171.12421 - HdBusExt: 126.96.36.19921 - iigd_ext_Hv: 188.8.131.5221 - OemExtension: 19184.108.40.2060 - ov5693_extension: 42.18362.3.3541 - ov7251_extension: 42.18362.3.3541 - ov8865_extension: 42.18362.3.3541 - RealtekExt: 220.127.116.11 - SurfaceCoverClick: 18.104.22.168 - SurfaceDock2FwUpdate: 22.214.171.124 - SurfaceHIDFriendlyNames: 126.96.36.199 ...
The package provides the installation files for Microsoft Surface Camera Driver version 188.8.131.52. If the driver is already installed on your system, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix various issues, add new functions, or just upgrade to the available version. Take into consideration that is not recommended to install the driver on ...
Versions:- SurfaceBattery: 184.108.40.206 - WbfUsbDriver: 3.15.12011.10134 - ibtusb: 220.127.116.11 - MiniCtaDriver: 18.104.22.16821 - iigd_dch: 22.214.171.12421 - iigd_dch_d: 126.96.36.19921 - dax3_ext_rtk: 5.803.552.0 - ElanHIDDeviceFriendlyNames: 188.8.131.52 - HdBusExt: 184.108.40.20621 - iigd_ext_Sp: 220.127.116.1121 - OemExtension: 1918.104.22.1683 - RealtekExt: 22.214.171.124 - SurfaceDock2FwUpdate: 126.96.36.199 - SurfaceHIDFriendlyNames: 188.8.131.52 - SurfaceIhvFprFwUpdate: 184.108.40.206 - SurfaceTimeAlarmAcpiFilter: 220.127.116.11 - SurfaceCFUOverHid: 18.104.22.168 ...
Firmware Versions:- ISH: 22.214.171.12401 - ME: 126.96.36.19987 - PD: 188.8.131.52 - TOUCH: 64.26.00.00 - UEFI: 184.108.40.206 Driver Versions:- HDAudio: 6.0.8828.1 - HDAudioExtension: 220.127.116.11 - DolbyAudioPremium: 4.1211.929.55 - DolbySWC: 3.20602.630.0 - SmartSoundBus: 01.00.170.00 - SmartSoundBus: 09.21.00.4187 - SmartSoundBus: 09.21.00.4187 - AVStream: 30.18305.6.11616 - CSI2HostController: 30.18305.6.11616 - ...
Improvements and fixes:- This update addresses security vulnerability and improves system stability and performance. Windows Update Name:- Surface - Firmware - 536.778.768.0: Surface UEFI - Firmware - Surface - Firmware - 18.104.22.16823: Surface ME - Firmware - Intel - System - 2240.3.4.0: Intel Management Engine Interface - System devices - Intel - ...
Changes:- Improves LTE modem stability and GPS experience. Windows Update Name:- Qualcomm Technologies Inc. 2017 - Firmware - 22.214.171.124: Surface Mobile Broadband Update Device - Firmware Driver Versions: - SurfaceBattery: 126.96.36.199 - ibtusb: 188.8.131.52 - iacamera64: 30.18305.6.5127 - iigd_dch: 184.108.40.2065 - dax3_ext_dolbyaudiopremium: 6.324.922.18 - DevicesTelemetryServiceDriver: 220.127.116.11 - GtoPatchDrvUMDF_ext: 18.104.22.168 - ...
Changes:- Intel iCLS Client Extension 1922.214.171.1243 addresses security updates and improves system stability. - Intel ICLS Client - Software devices 126.96.36.199 addresses security updates and improves system stability. - Intel Management Engine Interface – System 19188.8.131.526 addresses security updates and improves system stability. - Marvell AVASTAR Bluetooth Radio Adapter – Bluetooth ...