Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center Utility 13.250 - Description
The Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center is an app that helps you make the most out of your Microsoft keyboard and mouse. Mouse and Keyboard Center helps you personalize and customize how you work on your PC.
This latest release supports these new devices:
- Microsoft Bluetooth Ergonomic Mouse
- Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard
- Microsoft Number Pad
This latest release includes these new features or improvements:
- Smart Switch now supports both mouse and keyboard.
- Use Spotlight to show people what you're talking about during an online meeting—just click your mouse to put a spotlight on part of your screen.
Mouse and Keyboard Center helps you personalize and customize how you work on your PC:
- Tailor your mouse and keyboard to meet your unique needs and work style.
- Modify your mouse and keyboard settings to make it easier to use the unique features of most PC apps.
Effortlessly transition to Mouse and Keyboard Center from existing device management apps:
- Launch the app from the Windows Start.
- View and change basic and application-specific settings for all connected devices in one place.
- Explore features with pop-up descriptive and “how-to” InfoTips.
- Includes access to an online How-To/Troubleshooting library.
- Includes access to an online Healthy Computing Guide for tips on how to work more comfortably on your computer.
About Mouse Packages:
If an appropriate mouse software is applied, systems will have the ability to properly recognize and make use of all the available features. This will also allow users to configure any additional buttons.
In case you want to apply this software, all you have to do is to make sure all computer characteristics are compatible (such as operating system and bit architecture), get the package, and extract it if necessary. Afterwards, run the available setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation.
About Keyboard Packages:
Install the proper keyboard software and your system will be able to recognize the device and use all available features. This will also make it possible for owners to configure additional hotkeys.
In case additional keyboard accessories are connected, this step can also improve the bundle's overall stability and compatibility, as well as performance.
Therefore, if you wish to install this release, simply make sure that your computer OS is supported, save the package, extract it if necessary, run the available setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete installation.
Bear in mind that, even though other platforms might be compatible, we do not recommend applying this software version on configurations running under OSes other than the specified ones.
That being said, if you consider applying the present version, download and install the package. Also check with our website whenever you can, in order to stay up to speed with latest releases.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.