Intel Wireless Adapters Wi-Fi Driver 22.90.0 for Windows 10 64-bit - Description
Intel PROSet/Wireless WiFi Software is recommended for end users, including home users and business customers who do not need advanced IT administrator tools.
Key Issues Fixed and Changes:
- Resolved Windows Stop Errors (BSOD) which may occur under certain conditions
- Signal strength reported lower than actual in 6GHz band
- Support for Windows 11 added since Intel PROSet/Wireless Software 22.70.0
The 22.90.0 package installs the Windows 10 and Windows 11 Wi-Fi drivers for the following Intel Wireless Adapters:
- 220.127.116.11 for AX211/AX210/AX201/AX200/9560/9260/9462/9461 (Only available in 64-bit version)
- 18.104.22.168 for 8265/8260 (Only available in 64-bit version)
- 22.214.171.124 for 7265(Rev. D)/3165/3168
How to install:
- Download the file to a folder on your PC.
- Double click on the file to launch installation.
This download is valid for the products listed below:
- Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX211 (Gig+)
- Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX210 (Gig+)
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 (Gig+)
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 (Gig+)
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) Desktop Kit
- Intel Wireless-AC 9560
- Intel Wireless-AC 9462
- Intel Wireless-AC 9461
- Intel Wireless-AC 9260
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 9260 Embedded IoT Kit
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 9260 Industrial IoT Kit
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 Desktop Kit
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-N 7265
- Intel Wireless-N 7265
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165
About Network Adapter Drivers:
When connected, the operating system usually installs a generic driver that helps the computer to recognize the newly attached device.
However, proper software must be applied if you want to make use of all features that the network adapter has available. This task also allows computers to properly recognize all device characteristics such as manufacturer, chipset, technology, and others.
Updating the adapter's drivers and utilities version might improve overall performance and stability, increase transfer speeds, fix different compatibility problems and several network-related errors, as well as bring various other changes.
To install this release, simply get the package, extract it if necessary, run the setup, and follow the instructions displayed on-screen. When done, don't forget to perform a system restart and reconnect the network adapter to make sure that all changes take effect properly.
Without further ado, if you intend to apply this version, click the download button and install the package. Moreover, check with our website as often as possible so that you don't miss a single new release.