Intel NUC8i7BEK NUC Kit HDMI Firmware 1.77.03 for Windows 10 64-bit
|File site:||3.50 MB|
|Released:||Aug 19, 2020|
|Downloads:||Total: 5 | This Week: 5|
Intel NUC8i7BEK NUC Kit HDMI Firmware 1.77.03 for Windows 10 64-bit - Description
To update the HDMI firmware:
1. Connect a HDMI monitor to the HDMI Port.
2. Turn on the Intel NUC.
3. In Windows File Explorer, navigate to the folder where you unzipped the download.
4. Right-click the file BobcatAuxISPTool.exe and select, Run as administrator to launch the update tool.
5. Click Get FW Version to display the current firmware version.
6. If the firmware needs to be updated, browse to the /bin folder for the Driver and FW Files:
- Driver File for both 1.77.01 and 1.77.03: bobcat_aux-isp_driver_v2.1_cut2.2_aux_191118
- FW File for version 1.77.01: MCDP2800_C21_C22_V1.77.99_200507_Test
- FW File for version 1.77.03: MCDP2800_C21_C22_V1.77.03_LSPCON_MP_SIGNED_CMDB_200717_BE
7. Extremely important: Make sure the box for Program Device Certificate is not selected.
8. Click the Start button and confirm that you want to update the firmware.
NOTE: The screen will go black for up to a minute. Do NOT turn off the Intel NUC or the monitor until the update is complete.
9. Click OK when the update finishes.
10. Restart the Intel NUC.
About Firmware Updates:
Applying a newer firmware version than the one already installed on your unit can bring various enhancements, include workarounds for diverse problems encountered by the device, and improve or add newly developed features.
On the other hand, downgrading the firmware version can recover the device's functionality in the event of a software update either turning up faulty or causing the unit's overall performance to drop. However, bear in mind that applying an older firmware isn't recommended and might not always be possible.
When it comes to the update steps, due to the large variety of devices and numerous ways for installing a new firmware, it is recommended that you carefully read and understand the upgrade steps, and consider applying a different firmware only when you have familiarized yourself with the update method.
As the installation process is most of the times quite risky, this step should be taken by users that have the ability to successfully complete the update; regular users may initiate it at their own risk. Moreover, it's best that this task be performed in a steady power environment such as the one ensured by a UPS unit.
Therefore, if you consider applying this release, hit the download button, take into account all the aforementioned aspects, and update the device's firmware. Also make sure you constantly check with our website to ensure that you don't miss a single new release.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.