Intel Killer Performance Suite 3.1122.3166 - Description
The 3.1122.3166 version of Intel Killer Performance Suite package installs the Windows 10 and Windows 11 Wi-Fi, Ethernet drivers and Killer Networking Software.
- 126.96.36.199 for Intel Killer 1550, AX1650, AX1675
- 188.8.131.52 (Windows 10), 184.108.40.206 (Windows 11) for Intel Killer E3100
- 10.053.1001.2021 (Windows 10), 1125.005.0112.2022 (Windows 11) for Intel Killer E3000, E3100G
- 10.053.1001.2021 (Windows 10), 1168.005.0112.2022 (Windows 11) for Intel Killer E2500v2, E2600
- 3.1122.329.2 for Killer Networking Software
Key Issues Fixed and Changes: Wi-Fi Driver 220.127.116.11
- Network connectivity loss (Windows System Event ID 5002 and 5005) occurs on Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 wireless adapters
- When connecting specific mobile phones that support 802.11ax speed rates to a Mobile hotspot, the Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 wireless adapter might connect to 802.11ac speed rates instead of 802.11ax speed rates
- While using Dual BSS throughput degradation seen when streaming 4k videos over Bluetooth headset on Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX411 adapters
Key Issues Fixed and Changes: Package Version 3.1122.3166
- Updated Wi-Fi driver to version 18.104.22.168
- Added YuenShen process to be recognized as a game
- This Software Release version does not include new drivers for the Killer E2200, Killer E2400, Killer, E2500, Killer 1525 Wireless, Killer 1535 Wireless, Killer 1435 Wireless, or the Killer AX500 Wireless adapters, but the Killer Networking Software can be installed on the systems with the above adapters.
To install this package please do the following:
- Click the Download button and follow the steps for saving the package on your computer.
- Save all work in progress and close open applications.
- Note for .ZIP archives: Extract the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and run the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read and agree with the License Agreement to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the instructions displayed on-screen.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Network Adapter Drivers:
When connected, the operating system usually installs a generic driver that helps the computer to recognize the newly attached device.
However, proper software must be applied if you want to make use of all features that the network adapter has available. This task also allows computers to properly recognize all device characteristics such as manufacturer, chipset, technology, and others.
Updating the adapter's drivers and utilities version might improve overall performance and stability, increase transfer speeds, fix different compatibility problems and several network-related errors, as well as bring various other changes.
To install this release, simply get the package, extract it if necessary, run the setup, and follow the instructions displayed on-screen. When done, don't forget to perform a system restart and reconnect the network adapter to make sure that all changes take effect properly.
Without further ado, if you intend to apply this version, click the download button and install the package. Moreover, check with our website as often as possible so that you don't miss a single new release.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.