Huaqin Intel OV5678 Camera Sensor Driver 60.19041.0.9 for Windows 10 Vibranium Update 64-bit - Description
The package provides the installation files for Huaqin Intel OV5678 Camera Sensor Driver version 60.19041.0.9.
If the driver is already installed on your system, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix various issues, add new functions, or just upgrade to the available version. Take into consideration that is not recommended to install the driver on Operating Systems other than stated ones.
In order to manually update your driver, follow the steps below (the next steps):
1. Extract the .cab file to a folder of your choice
2. Go to Device Manager (right click on My Computer, choose Manage and then find Device Manager in the left panel), or right click on Start Menu for Windows 10 and select Device Manager
3. Right click on the hardware device you wish to update and choose Update Driver Software
4. Choose to select the location of the new driver manually and browse to the folder where you extracted the driver
5. If you already have the driver installed and want to update to a newer version got to "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer"
6. Click "Have Disk"
7. Browse to the folder where you extracted the driver and click Ok
About External Web Camera Updates:
Installing the web camera's drivers and utilities will help your system to properly recognize the device and to benefit from the features that this external unit brings (such as capturing and sending images or videos through a computer network).
In addition to that, updating the webcam's software could enhance the unit's overall performance, include workarounds for various issues, and add support for new features (still, take into account that some of the changes might not be very significant).
As a general rule, each manufacturer tries to make the installation steps as easy as possible so that the update can performed by most users without the need of additional support. As for the actual steps of the installation, all you have to do is simply expand the downloaded package (if necessary), run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
So, if this release includes changes that you deem necessary, just click on the download button to get the package, and apply it. Don't forget to check with our website constantly so that you don't miss any of the future versions.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.