Key Features:- Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Processor - Dual Channel DDR4, 2 DIMMs - Fast USB 3.1 with USB Type-C -The World’s Next Universal Connector - 11ac 867 Mbps dual band wireless connection + BLUETOOTH 4.2 - PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 Connector with up to 32Gb/s Data Transfer (PCIe NVMe ...
Gigabyte X399 AORUS XTREME (rev. 1.0) ASMedia USB 3.1 Driver 220.127.116.11
|File site:||8.20 MB|
|Released:||Dec 19, 2018|
|Downloads:||Total: 39 | This Week: 39|
Gigabyte X399 AORUS XTREME (rev. 1.0) ASMedia USB 3.1 Driver 18.104.22.168 - Description
- Supports AMD 2nd Generation Ryzen Threadripper and 1st Generation Ryzen Threadripper Processors
- Quad Channel ECC/ Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 8 DIMMs, Up to 3600MHz+(OC)/ 3466MHz+(OC)
- Server-Class Digital Power PWM Design & Ultra Durable Solid Pin Power Connectors
- Cutting-edge Thermal Design with Fins-Array Heatsink and Direct Touch Heatpipe
- 4-Way Graphics Support with Dual Armor and Ultra Durable Design
- Triple Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 with Triple Thermal Guard
- Dual Intel GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator + AQUANTIA 10GbE BASE-T LAN
- ALC1220-VB Enhance 114dB(Rear)/ 110dB(Front) SNR in Microphone with ESS 9118 SABRE HiFi DAC
- Intel Dual Band 802.11ac WIFI + Bluetooth 4.2
- RGB FUSION with Multi-Zone Digital LED Light Show Design, Supports Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 5 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Precise Digital USB Fuse Design for Stronger Protection
- Ultra Durable NanoCarbon Base Plate & I/O Shield Armor
- Rear Power/Reset/Clear CMOS Buttons
- APP Center Including EasyTune and Cloud Station Utilities
To install the driver, proceed as follows
- Save the downloadable file.
- Install from setup program: Double click the setup.exe and follow the setup wizard steps to install the Asmedia USB Host controller driver
- All dialogue box will not display when Silent Install/Uninstall
- install:setup.exe /s /v/qn
- uninstall:setup.exe /s /x /v/qn
- Notes: Flags and their parameters are not case-sensitive.
- On the Start menu, select 'Control Panel'
- Open on the 'System' applet (you may first have to select 'Switch to Classic View')
- Select the 'Hardware' tab
- Select the 'Device Manager' button.
- Expand the 'Universal Serial Bus Controllers' entry
- Right-click on 'ASMedia USB3.0 eXtensible Host Controller' or 'ASMedia USB3.1 eXtensible Host Controller'
- Select 'Properties'
- Select the 'Driver' tab
- Select the 'Driver Details' button
- The software version is displayed after 'Driver Version'
UNINSTALLING THE SOFTWARE:
- Removal from the system will render any USB devices inaccessible by the operating system; therefore, uninstallation procedure will only uninstall non-critical components of this software (user interface, start menu links, etc.).
- Go to "Start"
- Select "Control Panel"
- Select "Add or Remove Programs"
- Find "Asmedia USB Host Controller Driver", select it and click the "Remove" button.
- The uninstall program will start. Click through the options for the uninstallation.
About USB Drivers:
Windows operating systems automatically apply a generic driver that allows users to transfer files using the USB (Universal Serial Bus) port; however, installing the appropriate software can bring about significant changes.
If the proper USB software is installed, systems will benefit from improved compatibility with different devices, numerous fixes regarding USB issues, and various other changes that can increase transfer speed with external storage drives.
When it comes to the installation steps, simply check to make sure that the download record is compatible with your system characteristics, get the package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete update.
Bear in mind that even though other OSes might be compatible, it would be best if you applied this package only on specified platforms. In addition to that, as technology evolves from one day to another, we recommended that you always use the latest software available.
That being said, click the download button, get and apply the present version and enjoy your newly updated system. Also, constantly check back with our website to find out when a new version is available.
Windows 10 Gigabyte X399 AORUS XTREME (rev. 1.0) ASMedia USB 3.1 Driver 22.214.171.124 related drivers
Key Features:- Supports AMD 2nd Generation Ryzen Threadripper and 1st Generation Ryzen Threadripper Processors - Quad Channel ECC/ Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 8 DIMMs, Up to 3600MHz+(OC)/ 3466MHz+(OC) - Server-Class Digital Power PWM Design & Ultra Durable Solid Pin Power Connectors - Cutting-edge Thermal Design with Fins-Array Heatsink and Direct Touch Heatpipe ...
Key Features:- Supports 8th Gen Intel Core Processors - Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs - Intel Optane Memory Ready - ASMedia 3142 USB 3.1 Gen2 with USB Type-C and Type-A - Front USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-C Header - 2-Way CrossFire Multi-Graphics with PCIe Armor and Ultra Durable Design - ...
Gigabyte Intel Management Engine Interface Driver 1803.12.0.1093 for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 64-bit
Key Features: - Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Processor - Dual Channel DDR4, 2 DIMMs - Fast USB 3.1 with USB Type-C -The World’s Next Universal Connector - 8-channel HD Audio with High Quality Audio Capacitors - Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting - ...
Key Features:- Supports 7th/ 6th Generation Intel Core Processors - Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs - Fast USB 3.1 Gen 2 with USB Type-C and Type-A - 2-Way CrossFire Multi-Graphics Support - Turbo B-CLOCK, Built-in Advanced Performance Tuning IC - Dual NVMe PCIe SSDs in RAID 0 Support - ...