Gigabyte X299 Designare EX (rev. 1.0) ASMedia USB 3.1 Driver 22.214.171.124
|File site:||9.50 MB|
|Released:||May 29, 2018|
|Downloads:||Total: 38 | This Week: 38|
Gigabyte X299 Designare EX (rev. 1.0) ASMedia USB 3.1 Driver 126.96.36.199 - Description
- Supports Intel Core X-Series Processor Family
- Quad Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 8 DIMMs
- Intel Optane Memory Ready
- Intel USB 3.1 Gen 2 with USB Type-C
- Front USB 3.1 Gen 2 Header
- 3-Way Graphics Support with Dual Armor and Ultra Durable Design
- Server-Class Digital Power Design
- ALC1220 120dB SNR HD Audio with Smart Headphone AMP and WIMA audio capacitors
- Sound BlasterX 720°, the top-of-the-line audio engine solution for 4K gaming and entertainment
- Intel Dual Band 802.11ac + Bluetooth 4.2 – AC 8265 Wireless Module
- Dual Intel GbE LAN Gaming Network
- RGB FUSION with Multi-Zone Digital LED Light Show design, support digital LED & RGB LED strips
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Triple Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 interface and Thermal Guard
- NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 U.2 support by optional adaptor
- Precise Digital USB Fuse Design for Stronger Protection
- Anti-Sulfur Resistor Design
- Ultra Durable 25KV ESD and 15KV Surge LAN Protection
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS with Q-Flash Plus USB port
- APP Center Including EasyTune and Cloud Station Utilities
To install the driver, proceed as follows
- Save the downloadable file.
- Install from setup program: Double click the setup.exe and follow the setup wizard steps to install the Asmedia USB Host controller driver
- All dialogue box will not display when Silent Install/Uninstall
- install:setup.exe /s /v/qn
- uninstall:setup.exe /s /x /v/qn
- Notes: Flags and their parameters are not case-sensitive.
- On the Start menu, select 'Control Panel'
- Open on the 'System' applet (you may first have to select 'Switch to Classic View')
- Select the 'Hardware' tab
- Select the 'Device Manager' button.
- Expand the 'Universal Serial Bus Controllers' entry
- Right-click on 'ASMedia USB3.0 eXtensible Host Controller' or 'ASMedia USB3.1 eXtensible Host Controller'
- Select 'Properties'
- Select the 'Driver' tab
- Select the 'Driver Details' button
- The software version is displayed after 'Driver Version'
UNINSTALLING THE SOFTWARE:
- Removal from the system will render any USB devices inaccessible by the operating system; therefore, uninstallation procedure will only uninstall non-critical components of this software (user interface, start menu links, etc.).
- Go to "Start"
- Select "Control Panel"
- Select "Add or Remove Programs"
- Find "Asmedia USB Host Controller Driver", select it and click the "Remove" button.
- The uninstall program will start. Click through the options for the uninstallation.
About USB Drivers:
Windows operating systems automatically apply a generic driver that allows users to transfer files using the USB (Universal Serial Bus) port; however, installing the appropriate software can bring about significant changes.
If the proper USB software is installed, systems will benefit from improved compatibility with different devices, numerous fixes regarding USB issues, and various other changes that can increase transfer speed with external storage drives.
When it comes to the installation steps, simply check to make sure that the download record is compatible with your system characteristics, get the package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete update.
Bear in mind that even though other OSes might be compatible, it would be best if you applied this package only on specified platforms. In addition to that, as technology evolves from one day to another, we recommended that you always use the latest software available.
That being said, click the download button, get and apply the present version and enjoy your newly updated system. Also, constantly check back with our website to find out when a new version is available.
Windows 10 Gigabyte X299 Designare EX (rev. 1.0) ASMedia USB 3.1 Driver 188.8.131.52 related drivers
Key Features:- Supports Intel Core X-Series Processor Family - Quad Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 8 DIMMs - Intel Optane Memory Ready - Intel USB 3.1 Gen 2 with USB Type-C - Front USB 3.1 Gen 2 Header - 3-Way Graphics Support with Dual Armor and Ultra Durable Design - Server-Class Digital ...
Key Features:- Supports 8th Gen Intel Core Processors - Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4 - 8-Channel HD Audio with High Quality Audio Capacitors - GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management - CEC 2019 Ready, Save Power With a Simple Click - Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and ...