Gigabyte GA-Z270N-Gaming 5 (rev. 1.0) Smart Backup Utility B16.0516.1
|File site:||47.50 MB|
|Released:||Aug 12, 2018|
|Downloads:||Total: 1 | This Week: 1|
Gigabyte GA-Z270N-Gaming 5 (rev. 1.0) Smart Backup Utility B16.0516.1 - Description
- Supports 7th/ 6th Generation Intel Core Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- Supports PCIe x16 slot bifurcation in 2x8 mode by riser card
- Fast USB 3.1 Gen 2 with USB Type-C and Type-A
- Support OC Touch Panel for Extreme Overclocking
- Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA interface
- Intel Optane Memory Ready
- ALC1220 120dB SNR HD Audio with Smart Headphone Amp
- 802.11ac Dual Band 867Mbps wireless supports MU-MIMO and BT4.2
- Intel GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- RGB FUSION LED Light Show design
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers
- GIGABYTE UEFI BIOS
- APP Center Including EasyTune and Cloud Station Utilities
This package contains the files needed for installing the Smart Backup utility. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install this package please do the following:
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Tuning Utility:
Install this tuning utility and you will be able to manually configure various overclocking values, such as CPU and memory frequencies, system clocks, fan speeds, and monitor temperature for different components.
However, please note that you're supposed to tweak these settings only between supported ranges; changing configurations to extreme values without additional cooling systems might seriously damage components.
The installation steps needed for the software to be applied are very easy: get the downloadable package, extract it if necessary, run the available setup, and carefully follow all displayed instructions for a complete and successful installation.
In addition to that, please note that it's recommended you perform a system reboot so that all changes can take effect properly. Bear in mind that, even though other OSes might be compatible, we don't suggest against installing this release on platforms other than the highlighted ones.
That being said, click the download button, get the package and set up this feature on your system. For more on the latest releases, keep checking back with our website to “stay updated one minute ago.”
Windows 10 Gigabyte GA-Z270N-Gaming 5 (rev. 1.0) Smart Backup Utility B16.0516.1 related drivers
Key Features:- Supports 8th Gen Intel Core Processors - Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4 - 8-Channel HD Audio with High Quality Audio Capacitors - GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management - CEC 2019 Ready, Save Power With a Simple Click - Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and ...