Gigabyte GA-X99-Ultra Gaming (rev. 1.0) Intel Thunderbolt Driver 22.214.171.1245 64-bit
|File site:||57.30 MB|
|Released:||Mar 17, 2019|
|Downloads:||Total: 0 | This Week: 0|
Gigabyte GA-X99-Ultra Gaming (rev. 1.0) Intel Thunderbolt Driver 126.96.36.1995 64-bit - Description
- Supports Intel Core i7 6950X Processor Extreme Edition
- Support Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0
- Quad Channel, Registered / Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 8 DIMMs
- Intel USB 3.1 with USB Type-C Support
- Best 3-Way/ 2-Way SLI & CrossFire Support Spacing
- NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 22110 M.2 Interface & U.2 Interface for Intel SSD 750
- SATA Express Connector for Up to 10Gb/s Data Transfer
- Killer E2400 and Intel GbE Gaming Networks
- 115dB SNR HD Audio with Built-in Rear Audio Amplifier
- Ambient Surround LED with RGB Multi-Color Choices
- Ultra Durable Metal Shielding over PCIe and DDR Slots
- Ultra Durable Anti-Sulfur Resistors for Longer Lifespan
- Ultra Durable Anti-Rust Rear I/O Connectors
- Dual Hybrid Fan Headers with Precise PWM / Voltage Control for Water Pump & Fan
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS with Q-Flash Plus USB ports
- APP Center Including EasyTune and Cloud Station Utilities
This package contains the files needed for installing the Thunderbolt driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install this package please do the following:
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Thunderbolt Drivers:
Windows operating systems automatically apply a generic driver that allows users to transfer files using the Thunderbolt port; however, installing the appropriate software can bring about significant changes.
If the proper Thunderbolt software is installed, systems will benefit from improved compatibility with different devices, numerous fixes regarding Thunderbolt issues, and various other changes that can increase transfer speed with external storage drives.
When it comes to the installation steps, simply check to make sure that the download record is compatible with your system characteristics, get the package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete update.
Bear in mind that even though other OSes might be compatible, it would be best if you applied this package only on specific platforms. In addition to that, as technology evolves from one day to another, we recommended that you always use the latest software available.
That being said, click the download button, get and apply the present version and enjoy your newly updated system. Also, constantly check back with our website to find out when a new version is available.
Windows 10 Gigabyte GA-X99-Ultra Gaming (rev. 1.0) Intel Thunderbolt Driver 188.8.131.525 64-bit related drivers
Key Features:- Supports Intel Core X-Series Processor Family - Quad Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 8 DIMMs - Intel Optane Memory Ready - Intel USB 3.1 Gen 2 with USB Type-C - Front USB 3.1 Gen 2 Header - 3-Way Graphics Support with Dual Armor and Ultra Durable Design - Server-Class Digital ...
Key Features:- Supports 8th Gen Intel Core Processors - Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4 - 8-Channel HD Audio with High Quality Audio Capacitors - GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management - CEC 2019 Ready, Save Power With a Simple Click - Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and ...