Dell Alienware 17 R3 Intel ThunderBolt Firmware Update Utility 126.96.36.199/A03 for Windows 8.1/Windows 10 64-bit - Description
- MOD-SRV, DUMMY, WEB-POST, ANW15R2
- MOD-SRV, DUMMY, WEB-POST, ANW17R3
- MOD-SRV, DUMMY, WEB-POST, AW13R2
1. Click Download File to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file.
2. After the files have been extracted, execute the .exe file.
3. Follow the prompts to perform the update.
About Device Update:
If you install this package, your device will be properly recognized by compatible systems, and might even benefit from new features or various bug fixes.
Please note that, even though other operating systems might also be compatible, we do not recommend you apply any software on platforms other than the specified ones. Doing so might cause the installation to crash, which could even render the device unusable.
When it comes to installing the package, the steps should not be much of a hassle because each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible; usually, you must make check for compatibility, get the package, run the available setup, and follow the instructions displayed on-screen.
However, due to the large number of devices out there and the various ways for applying these packages, it would be best if you refer to the installation manual first, to be sure of a successful update.
That being said, click the download button, and apply the present software on your product. Also constantly check with our website to stay up to speed with latest releases.