Corsair SCIMITAR RGB Mouse Driver/Utility 4.18.209 - Description
CORSAIR iCUE is an ambitious undertaking that, when complete, will provide you with more monitoring, lighting, and fan control capabilities than ever before. We’re excited to ask you to join us in these early access stages to help us create the best software possible.
- Fixed an issue so that checking the Delete all saved settings checkbox will now properly delete all files during uninstallation.
- Updated CPUID SDK for the latest generation of Intel CPUs.
- Made visual improvements to all tooltip descriptions.
- Devices going through a forced update will no longer disappear from iCUE.
- Device image scrolling is no longer obstructed by device images.
- Resolved an issue where messages would overlap and pop-up windows would disappear.
- Fixed an issue where keyboards and mice were disconnecting if audio was playing during the installation of iCUE.
HID product enhancements:
- Resolved an issue where selecting keyboard layouts resulted in the wrong device image displayed.
- Fixed an issue with the tilt panel for gestures that occurs when you close the Device Settings tab.
- Sabre PRO series mice no longer have X/Y DPI unlinked by default.
- Resolved an issue where the SCIMITAR RGB ELITE's front zone lighting was not playing the correct lighting effect.
- The K100 Control Wheel's macOS toggle for track jogging and zoom now saves properly when toggled.
DIY product enhancements:
- Commander Core XT now supports the H55/100/150 RGB's analog pump cap lighting.
- Commander Core XT no longer defaults to the setup tab after device selection.
- Selecting the number of 8-LED Fans is no longer segregated by device type.
- Fixed an issue where the opacity for Vengeance LED was not working properly when configuring lighting effects that use it.
- Resolved an issue where Elite LCD's label colors were being affected by certain sensors.
- Elite LCD now displays a notification to confirm the deletion of images and GIF files that are assigned to different profiles.
- Elite LCD now supports 3 new patterns: Dual Bar, Turbo, and Clock.
- Fixed an issue where LS100 device images were not scaling properly during window resizing.
- DDR5 now properly shows frequencies and timings on the Dashboard.
To install this package please do the following:
- Make sure that all system requirements are met.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Locate and double-click on the newly-downloaded file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Mouse Packages:
If an appropriate mouse software is applied, systems will have the ability to properly recognize and make use of all the available features. This will also allow users to configure any additional buttons.
In case you want to apply this software, all you have to do is to make sure all computer characteristics are compatible (such as operating system and bit architecture), get the package, and extract it if necessary. Afterwards, run the available setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation.
However, bear in mind that other platforms might be compatible as well, but we do not recommend applying any release on operating systems other than the highlighted ones. Also, even though not always necessary, it is best to take into account a system restart as well.
This being said, if you wish to install this version, download and apply the package, and install it on the system. Also check back with our website whenever possible, to stay up to date with latest releases.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.