Corsair SCIMITAR RGB Mouse Driver/Utility 4.12.214 - Description
CORSAIR iCUE is an ambitious undertaking that, when complete, will provide you with more monitoring, lighting, and fan control capabilities than ever before. We’re excited to ask you to join us in these early access stages to help us create the best software possible.
- Installer will now feature the latest product videos from YouTube
- Our Discord channel can now be accessed under our social media links in iCUE by clicking on the CORSAIR logo
- Philips Hue now supports quick lighting zones based on ‘Rooms’
- Profile - Import will now only import lighting data by default – this will prevent users from accidentally getting unwanted profile data such as DPI and custom fan curves
- Plug-in errors on start-up will no longer crash iCUE
- Resolved an issue with % not appearing properly during the firmware update process for all devices
- Resolved an issue with the color editor which was off by 1 for all R/G/B values
- Sleep Mode for supported devices is now properly translated for all supported languages
- Resolved an issue with the Dashboardnot displaying certain sensors individually
- Sensor names being imported from iCUE 3.x can now be properly renamed
- iCUE 4 will no longer show inaccurate notifications when waking from sleep
- Profile switching from the taskbar icon will now properly change profiles without having to bring up iCUE to the foreground
HID Product Enhancements
- Improved the text for Profile Conflict notification for better clarity and understanding
- Resolved an issue with Button Press Optimization working only when enabled – previously this only worked when the option was disabled
- Font selection for the Clock Widget now matches the font selection for button customization
- Resolved an issue with Remap – Application Key not triggering properly
- M65 RGB ELITE and DARK CORE PRO/SE now has Button Press Optimization available in Device Settings
- Resolved an issue with Virtuoso/SE being able to update to multipoint without other multipoint devices
- Tracking jogging mode for Spotify will now properly work on macOS (if toggled) once your K100 RGB has been updated to the latest available firmware
DIY Product Enhancements
- Hydro X XD7 is now supported for all iCUE controllers
- Temp has been changed to Coolant Temp for Hydro Series Cooler widgets
- Resolved an issue with repeated firmware updates on Hydro Series Coolers even after updating
- Removed Quick Lighting Zones on H150i PRO coolers as there is only one RGB zone on this device
- Resolved an issue with Infinity Lighting Effect not displaying properly on 8-LED type fans
- We are still working with MSI on identifying the root cause of why certain motherboards aren’t showing up properly in iCUE
- ASUS 3000 Series GPUs with multiple LEDs will not appear correctly but we plan on resolving this in the next iCUE update
- We are aware of issues with Philips Hue lighting playback experiencing stoppage with some of our dynamic effects and are in discussion with the Hue team to determine the root cause of the problem
- Katar PRO Wireless may not be detected in iCUE upon waking from sleep – we are investigating this issue but in the meantime, a replug of the USB wireless receiever will temporarily resolve the issue
To install this package please do the following:
- Make sure that all system requirements are met.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Locate and double-click on the newly-downloaded file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Mouse Packages:
If an appropriate mouse software is applied, systems will have the ability to properly recognize and make use of all the available features. This will also allow users to configure any additional buttons.
In case you want to apply this software, all you have to do is to make sure all computer characteristics are compatible (such as operating system and bit architecture), get the package, and extract it if necessary. Afterwards, run the available setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation.
However, bear in mind that other platforms might be compatible as well, but we do not recommend applying any release on operating systems other than the highlighted ones. Also, even though not always necessary, it is best to take into account a system restart as well.
This being said, if you wish to install this version, download and apply the package, and install it on the system. Also check back with our website whenever possible, to stay up to date with latest releases.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.