Corsair SCIMITAR RGB Mouse Driver/Utility 3.36.125 - Description
CORSAIR iCUE is an ambitious undertaking that, when complete, will provide you with more monitoring, lighting, and fan control capabilities than ever before. We’re excited to ask you to join us in these early access stages to help us create the best software possible.
iCUE v3.36.125 Patch Notes:
- We now have plugin support for customizing RGB lighting on NVIDIA 3080FE and 3090FE cards. For this first implementation, the RGB zone can be customized and sync with the rest of your ICUE compatible devices. In future versions, we will allow you to control the brightness of the white logo and will also be implementing fan control.
- Added PHOGS! profiles to iCUE 3.36
- Implemented Button Optimization for Harpoon RGB Wireless - this allows you to adjust the debounce time on your mouse clicks
- Resolved an issue that if update iCUE directly, it will show (1) after product name
- Resolved an issue that iCUE does not show indicators for buttons that have already been assigned
- Resolved an issue for iCUE Actions macro with Double Click
- Resolved an issue for Nexus that able to press Mute/Unmute mic on Void Wireless headsets while the mic boom is up
- Resolved an issue for Nexus that Unable to type a key for Actions-Macro-Keyboard Events
- Resolved an issue that certain Hydro Series Coolers incorrectly showing a tool tip to rearrange fan order
- Resolved an issue that Lighting zones for the Elite Capellix pump cap rings are off by 90 degrees
- Resolved an issue for Headsets that the microphone UI is outside of the iCUE Window when the iCUE language is changed
- Resolved an issue that iCUE crashes when trying to save certain profiles onto the K100
- Resolved an issue that ICUE crashes when clicking image of M55 RGB Pro after sleep state
- Resolved an issue that Lighting Profiles cannot be imported for CORSAIR ONE (2019+) systems
- Resolved other various minor bugs and issues
To install this package please do the following:
- Make sure that all system requirements are met.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Locate and double-click on the newly-downloaded file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Mouse Packages:
If an appropriate mouse software is applied, systems will have the ability to properly recognize and make use of all the available features. This will also allow users to configure any additional buttons.
In case you want to apply this software, all you have to do is to make sure all computer characteristics are compatible (such as operating system and bit architecture), get the package, and extract it if necessary. Afterwards, run the available setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation.
However, bear in mind that other platforms might be compatible as well, but we do not recommend applying any release on operating systems other than the highlighted ones. Also, even though not always necessary, it is best to take into account a system restart as well.
This being said, if you wish to install this version, download and apply the package, and install it on the system. Also check back with our website whenever possible, to stay up to date with latest releases.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.