ASUS ZenBook Flip 14 UX461FN Intel HID Driver 220.127.116.112 for Windows 10 64-bit - Description
- Processor: Intel Core i7-8565U or i5-8265U processors
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce MX150
- Display: 14-inch LED-backlit Full HD (1920 by1080)
- Memory: 8GB/16GB 2133MHz LPDDR3 onboard
- Storage: 512GB PCIe 3.0 x4 SSD
- Keyboard: Full-size backlit, with 1.4mm key travel
- Touchpad: Glass-covered with optional integrated fingerprint sensor supporting
- Touchpad: Windows Hello; intelligent palm-rejection support
- Touchpad: Precision touchpad (PTP) technology supports up to four-finger smart gestures
- Wi-Fi: 802.11ac Wi-Fi; IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n compatible
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology
- Camera: HD Web Camera
This package contains the files needed for installing the HID Event Filter driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install this package please do the following:
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Tuning Utility:
Install this tuning utility and you will be able to manually configure various overclocking values, such as CPU and memory frequencies, system clocks, fan speeds, and monitor temperature for different components.
However, please note that you're supposed to tweak these settings only between supported ranges; changing configurations to extreme values without additional cooling systems might seriously damage components.
The installation steps needed for the software to be applied are very easy: get the downloadable package, extract it if necessary, run the available setup, and carefully follow all displayed instructions for a complete and successful installation.
In addition to that, please note that it's recommended you perform a system reboot so that all changes can take effect properly. Bear in mind that, even though other OSes might be compatible, we don't suggest against installing this release on platforms other than the highlighted ones.
That being said, click the download button, get the package and set up this feature on your system. For more on the latest releases, keep checking back with our website to “stay updated one minute ago.”