Key Features:- CPU: Inte Core i7-8750H or Intel Core i5-8300H - Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060, 6GB GDDR5 VRAM - RAM: 2666MHz SDRAM (Dual-channel), Up to 32GB - SSD: M.2 NVMe PCIe 128GB / 256GB / 512GB SSD - HDD: 2.5” 5400rpm 1TB SSHD, 2.5” 7mm 5400rpm / 7200rpm 1TB HDD ...
ASUS X540NV Intel DPTF Driver 8.4.11000.6436 for Windows 10 64-bit
|File site:||8.10 MB|
|Released:||Oct 29, 2020|
|Downloads:||Total: 5 | This Week: 5|
ASUS X540NV Intel DPTF Driver 8.4.11000.6436 for Windows 10 64-bit - Description
- Processor: Intel Pentium Quad-Core N4200 Processor, Intel Celeron N3450/N3350 Processor,
- Chipset: Integrated Intel CPU
- Memory: up to 8 GB SDRAM(On selected models), 4 GB LPDDR3 1866MHz SDRAM Onboard Memory
- Display: Anti-Glare with 45% NTSC (16:9) 15.6" (1920x1080) FHD Panel LED backlit 60Hz
- Graphic: NVIDIA GeForce 920MX , with 2GB GDDR5 VRAM
- Storage: 5400RPM SATA HDD 1TB
- Solid State Drives: SSD 256GB SATA3
- Solid State Drives: SSD 128GB SATA3
- Hard Drives: 500GB SATA HDD 5400RPM
- Keyboard: Chiclet keyboard
- Card Reader: Multi-format card reader
- WebCam: VGA Web Camera
- Wi-Fi: Integrated 802.11b/g/n
- Bluetooth: Built-in Bluetooth V4.0, Integrated 802.11 AC (2x2) (On selected models)
This package contains the files needed for installing the Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install this package please do the following:
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Drivers:
Usually, device functionality is ensured by its drivers, firmware, and/or BIOS packages, and the product can be used for its purpose once these files are installed. However, in order to expand functionality, as well as usability, owners can make use of various utilities.
Installing these packages is most of the times quite an easy process, and may or may not require a system reboot. Still they can be restricted to certain operating systems (or bit architectures), and existing Internet connection, or even specific components.
If all requirements are met, simply save the downloadable file (extract it if needed), run the available setup, and follow all instructions for a complete and successful installation.
However, since there are a huge number of device utilities provided by various developers and manufacturers, it would be a good idea to check any provided information regarding the installation steps, or just follow the on-screen instructions.
To sum up: if you wish to improve your device's usability and functionality, click the download button, and install the package. Also, check back with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to speed with latest releases.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Windows 10 ASUS X540NV Intel DPTF Driver 8.4.11000.6436 for Windows 10 64-bit related drivers
This package contains the files needed for installing the DTS Component driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones ...
Key Features:- Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3550H Processor - Memory: 2 x SO-DIMM socket for expansion, up to 32 GB SDRAM, Dual-channel - Display: 15.6" (16:9) LED-backlit FHD (1920x1080) 120Hz Anti-Glare IPS-level Panel with 45% NTSC - Graphic: AMD Radeon RX 560X , with 4GB, VRAM - Hard drive: 1TB 5400 ...
Key Features:- Processor: Intel Core i7 7500U, i5 7200U, i3 7100U, i7 8550U, or i5 8250U Processor - Memory: up to 16 GB SDRAM(Optional) - Display: 15.6" (16:9) LED backlit FHD (1920x1080) 60Hz Anti-Glare Panel with 45% NTSC with 178˚ wide-viewing angle display - Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce MX150 , with 2GB ...
Key Features: - 15.6” laptop with 360° rotating touchscreen - Windows 10 Home or other editions available - Full HD display with a crisp 1920 x 1080 resolution on laptop and tablet - Powerful 4th-generation Intel Core up to i7 processors - Full storage options with HDD and built-in optical drive ...