ASUS TUF Gaming FX705DT Live Service Utility 18.104.22.168 for Windows 10 64-bit
|File site:||114.20 MB|
|Released:||Jun 11, 2019|
|Downloads:||Total: 0 | This Week: 0|
ASUS TUF Gaming FX705DT Live Service Utility 22.214.171.124 for Windows 10 64-bit - Description
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3750H or Ryzen 5 3550H Processor
- Memory: 2 x SO-DIMM socket
- Display: 17.3" (16:9) LED-backlit FHD (1920x1080) 60Hz Anti-Glare IPS-level Panel with 45% NTSC
- Graphic: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 (3GB), GTX 1650 (4GB), GTX 1660TI (6GB)
- Hard drive: 1TB 5400 rpm SSH or SSH-8GB
- Solid state drive: 128GB/256GB/512GB PCIe Gen3 SSD
- Keyboard: Chiclet keyboard with isolated numpad key
- WebCam: HD 720p CMOS module
- Wi-Fi: Integrated Wi-Fi 5 (802.11 ac)
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Base T
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
- Security: Kensington lock, fTPM (Firmware-based Trusted Platform Module)
This package contains the files needed for installing the Live Service Utility. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install this package please do the following:
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Tuning Utility:
Install this tuning utility and you will be able to manually configure various overclocking values, such as CPU and memory frequencies, system clocks, fan speeds, and monitor temperature for different components.
However, please note that you're supposed to tweak these settings only between supported ranges; changing configurations to extreme values without additional cooling systems might seriously damage components.
The installation steps needed for the software to be applied are very easy: get the downloadable package, extract it if necessary, run the available setup, and carefully follow all displayed instructions for a complete and successful installation.
In addition to that, please note that it's recommended you perform a system reboot so that all changes can take effect properly. Bear in mind that, even though other OSes might be compatible, we don't suggest against installing this release on platforms other than the highlighted ones.
That being said, click the download button, get the package and set up this feature on your system. For more on the latest releases, keep checking back with our website to “stay updated one minute ago.”
Windows 10 ASUS TUF Gaming FX705DT Live Service Utility 126.96.36.199 for Windows 10 64-bit related drivers
Key Features:- CPU: Inte Core i7-8750H or Intel Core i5-8300H - Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060, 6GB GDDR5 VRAM - RAM: 2666MHz SDRAM (Dual-channel), Up to 32GB - SSD: M.2 NVMe PCIe 128GB / 256GB / 512GB SSD - HDD: 2.5” 5400rpm 1TB SSHD, 2.5” 7mm 5400rpm / 7200rpm 1TB HDD ...
Key Features: - 15.6” laptop with 360° rotating touchscreen - Windows 10 Home or other editions available - Full HD display with a crisp 1920 x 1080 resolution on laptop and tablet - Powerful 4th-generation Intel Core up to i7 processors - Full storage options with HDD and built-in optical drive ...