ASUS TUF Gaming FX705DT AMD Chipset Driver 25.20.14132.2002 for Windows 10 64-bit
|File site:||399.80 MB|
|Released:||Jun 11, 2019|
|Downloads:||Total: 0 | This Week: 0|
ASUS TUF Gaming FX705DT AMD Chipset Driver 25.20.14132.2002 for Windows 10 64-bit - Description
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3750H or Ryzen 5 3550H Processor
- Memory: 2 x SO-DIMM socket
- Display: 17.3" (16:9) LED-backlit FHD (1920x1080) 60Hz Anti-Glare IPS-level Panel with 45% NTSC
- Graphic: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 (3GB), GTX 1650 (4GB), GTX 1660TI (6GB)
- Hard drive: 1TB 5400 rpm SSH or SSH-8GB
- Solid state drive: 128GB/256GB/512GB PCIe Gen3 SSD
- Keyboard: Chiclet keyboard with isolated numpad key
- WebCam: HD 720p CMOS module
- Wi-Fi: Integrated Wi-Fi 5 (802.11 ac)
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Base T
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
- Security: Kensington lock, fTPM (Firmware-based Trusted Platform Module)
This package contains the files needed for installing the Chipset driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install this package please do the following:
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Chipset Drivers:
Windows OS automatically installs a generic driver that allows computers to recognize basic motherboard functions. However, to make use of all board components, appropriate chipset drivers must be applied.
If you install this package, the system will receive related information regarding the chipset. Also, this step might improve compatibility and bus transfer speeds, add various changes for sleep state behavior, power saving functionality and others, or include support for new features.
To apply this release, simply make sure your system configuration is supported by this package, get the file, run the available setup, and follow the on-screen instructions. Bear in mind that installing inappropriate chipset drivers can cause computers to malfunction.
In addition to that, do perform a system restart after you have completely applied the present release so that all changes take effect. Despite the off-chance that other OSes might be compatible, we do not recommend installing any software on platforms other than the highlighted ones.
That being said, check the supported platforms, click the download button and apply the chipset driver. Moreover, don't forget to check with our website as often as possible to stay up to date with the latest releases.
Windows 10 ASUS TUF Gaming FX705DT AMD Chipset Driver 25.20.14132.2002 for Windows 10 64-bit related drivers
Key Features: - 15.6” laptop with 360° rotating touchscreen - Windows 10 Home or other editions available - Full HD display with a crisp 1920 x 1080 resolution on laptop and tablet - Powerful 4th-generation Intel Core up to i7 processors - Full storage options with HDD and built-in optical drive ...
Key Features:- Processor: Intel Core i7-8750H or Intel Core i5-8300H - Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 4GB GDDR5 VRAM - Memory: Up to DDR4 2666MHz SDRAM (Dual-channel), Up to 32GB - SSD: M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4 256GB SSD, M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0 x2 128GB SSD, M.2 SATA3 256GB SSD ...