ASUS TUF Gaming FX504GE Intel RST Driver 184.108.40.2068 for Windows 10 64-bit
|File site:||19.00 MB|
|Released:||May 17, 2018|
|Downloads:||Total: 1 | This Week: 1|
ASUS TUF Gaming FX504GE Intel RST Driver 220.127.116.118 for Windows 10 64-bit - Description
- Processor: Intel Core i7 8750H Processor, Intel Core i5 8300H Processor,
- Chipset: Intel HM370 Express Chipsets
- Memory: DDR4 2666MHz SDRAM, 2 x SO-DIMM socket , up to 32 GB SDRAM, up to 16 GB Intel Optane memory
- Display: 15.6" (16:9) LED backlit FHD (1920x1080) 120Hz Anti-Glare Panel with 94% NTSC
- Graphic: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 , with 2GB/4GB GDDR5 VRAM or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050TI , with 2GB/4GB GDDR5 VRAM
- Hard Drives: 1TB 7200RPM SATA HDD
- Solid State Drives: 128GB/256GB PCIE Gen3 SSD
- Solid State Drives: 256GB SATA3 M.2 SSD
- Keyboard: Illuminated Chiclet Keyboard
- WebCam: HD Web Camera
- Wi-Fi: Integrated 802.11 AC (2x2)
- Bluetooth: Built-in Bluetooth V4.0
- Security: Kensington lock
This package contains the files needed for installing the RST driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install this package please do the following:
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About RST (Rapid Storage Technology) Drivers:
Once Intel's Rapid Storage Technology (RST) driver is applied, desktop and notebook systems will be able to manage the available storage (one or more drives) more easily.
And that's not all you should expect: updating the RST version can also bring about improved storage performance, lower power consumption, faster boot times, quicker data reads, as well as several other changes.
As far as applying this release is concerned, simply make sure your system configuration is compatible with this package, run the available setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete installation. In addition to that, don't forget to perform a reboot to make sure that all changes take effect properly.
Even though other operating systems might be compatible as well, we do not recommend installing this package on platforms other than the specified ones.
With this in mind, click the download button, and get and apply the present version. Also, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to date with latest releases.
Windows 10 ASUS TUF Gaming FX504GE Intel RST Driver 18.104.22.1688 for Windows 10 64-bit related drivers