ASUS TUF Gaming FX504GE Intel DPTF Driver 8.4.10500.5526 for Windows 10 64-bit
|File site:||8.00 MB|
|Released:||May 17, 2018|
|Downloads:||Total: 5 | This Week: 5|
ASUS TUF Gaming FX504GE Intel DPTF Driver 8.4.10500.5526 for Windows 10 64-bit - Description
- Processor: Intel Core i7 8750H Processor, Intel Core i5 8300H Processor,
- Chipset: Intel HM370 Express Chipsets
- Memory: DDR4 2666MHz SDRAM, 2 x SO-DIMM socket , up to 32 GB SDRAM, up to 16 GB Intel Optane memory
- Display: 15.6" (16:9) LED backlit FHD (1920x1080) 120Hz Anti-Glare Panel with 94% NTSC
- Graphic: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 , with 2GB/4GB GDDR5 VRAM or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050TI , with 2GB/4GB GDDR5 VRAM
- Hard Drives: 1TB 7200RPM SATA HDD
- Solid State Drives: 128GB/256GB PCIE Gen3 SSD
- Solid State Drives: 256GB SATA3 M.2 SSD
- Keyboard: Illuminated Chiclet Keyboard
- WebCam: HD Web Camera
- Wi-Fi: Integrated 802.11 AC (2x2)
- Bluetooth: Built-in Bluetooth V4.0
- Security: Kensington lock
This package contains the files needed for installing the Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install this package please do the following:
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Drivers:
Usually, device functionality is ensured by its drivers, firmware, and/or BIOS packages, and the product can be used for its purpose once these files are installed. However, in order to expand functionality, as well as usability, owners can make use of various utilities.
Installing these packages is most of the times quite an easy process, and may or may not require a system reboot. Still they can be restricted to certain operating systems (or bit architectures), and existing Internet connection, or even specific components.
If all requirements are met, simply save the downloadable file (extract it if needed), run the available setup, and follow all instructions for a complete and successful installation.
However, since there are a huge number of device utilities provided by various developers and manufacturers, it would be a good idea to check any provided information regarding the installation steps, or just follow the on-screen instructions.
To sum up: if you wish to improve your device's usability and functionality, click the download button, and install the package. Also, check back with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to speed with latest releases.
Windows 10 ASUS TUF Gaming FX504GE Intel DPTF Driver 8.4.10500.5526 for Windows 10 64-bit related drivers
Key Features: - 15.6” laptop with 360° rotating touchscreen - Windows 10 Home or other editions available - Full HD display with a crisp 1920 x 1080 resolution on laptop and tablet - Powerful 4th-generation Intel Core up to i7 processors - Full storage options with HDD and built-in optical drive ...