ASUS Laptop X570ZD Intel RST Driver 188.8.131.528 for Windows 10 64-bit
|File site:||19.20 MB|
|Released:||Sep 10, 2019|
|Downloads:||Total: 0 | This Week: 0|
ASUS Laptop X570ZD Intel RST Driver 184.108.40.2068 for Windows 10 64-bit - Description
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 2700U or Ryzen 5 2500U Processor
- Memory: 4 GB DDR4 2400MHz SDRAM, 2 x SO-DIMM socket , up to 16 GB SDRAM(On selected models), Dual-channel
- Display: 15.6" (16:9) LED-backlit FHD (1920x1080) 60Hz Anti-Glare Panel with 45% NTSC with wide 178° viewing angles
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 , with 2GB/4GB GDDR5 VRAM, AMD Radeon RX Vega 10 Graphics, or AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics
- Hard drive: 500GB / 1TB / 2TB 5400 rpm SATA HDD
- Solid state drive: 128GB / 256GB / 512GB SATA 3.0 M.2 SSD
- Keyboard: Chiclet keyboard with isolated numpad key, Optional illuminated chiclet keyboard available
- Card Reader: Multi-format card reader (SDXC)
- WebCam: VGA Webcam
- Wi-Fi: Integrated 802.11ac, Integrated 802.11ac (2x2) (On selected models), 10/100/1000 Base T
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.1
This package contains the files needed for installing the RST driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install this package please do the following:
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About RST (Rapid Storage Technology) Drivers:
Once Intel's Rapid Storage Technology (RST) driver is applied, desktop and notebook systems will be able to manage the available storage (one or more drives) more easily.
And that's not all you should expect: updating the RST version can also bring about improved storage performance, lower power consumption, faster boot times, quicker data reads, as well as several other changes.
As far as applying this release is concerned, simply make sure your system configuration is compatible with this package, run the available setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete installation. In addition to that, don't forget to perform a reboot to make sure that all changes take effect properly.
Even though other operating systems might be compatible as well, we do not recommend installing this package on platforms other than the specified ones.
With this in mind, click the download button, and get and apply the present version. Also, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to date with latest releases.
Windows 10 ASUS Laptop X570ZD Intel RST Driver 220.127.116.118 for Windows 10 64-bit related drivers
Key Features:- CPU: Inte Core i7-8750H or Intel Core i5-8300H - Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060, 6GB GDDR5 VRAM - RAM: 2666MHz SDRAM (Dual-channel), Up to 32GB - SSD: M.2 NVMe PCIe 128GB / 256GB / 512GB SSD - HDD: 2.5” 5400rpm 1TB SSHD, 2.5” 7mm 5400rpm / 7200rpm 1TB HDD ...
Key Features:- Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3750H or Ryzen 5 3550H Processors - Memory: DDR4 2400MHz SDRAM, 2 x SO-DIMM socket for expansion, up to 32 GB SDRAM, Dual-channel - Display: 15.6" (16:9) FHD (1920x1080) 120Hz Anti-Glare IPS-level Panel 45% NTSC - Graphic: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 (3GB), GTX 1650 (4GB), ...
Key Features: - 15.6” laptop with 360° rotating touchscreen - Windows 10 Home or other editions available - Full HD display with a crisp 1920 x 1080 resolution on laptop and tablet - Powerful 4th-generation Intel Core up to i7 processors - Full storage options with HDD and built-in optical drive ...