ASUS Laptop X570ZD Intel ME Driver 220.127.116.114 for Windows 10 64-bit
|File site:||72.40 MB|
|Released:||Sep 10, 2019|
|Downloads:||Total: 0 | This Week: 0|
ASUS Laptop X570ZD Intel ME Driver 18.104.22.1684 for Windows 10 64-bit - Description
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 2700U or Ryzen 5 2500U Processor
- Memory: 4 GB DDR4 2400MHz SDRAM, 2 x SO-DIMM socket , up to 16 GB SDRAM(On selected models), Dual-channel
- Display: 15.6" (16:9) LED-backlit FHD (1920x1080) 60Hz Anti-Glare Panel with 45% NTSC with wide 178° viewing angles
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 , with 2GB/4GB GDDR5 VRAM, AMD Radeon RX Vega 10 Graphics, or AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics
- Hard drive: 500GB / 1TB / 2TB 5400 rpm SATA HDD
- Solid state drive: 128GB / 256GB / 512GB SATA 3.0 M.2 SSD
- Keyboard: Chiclet keyboard with isolated numpad key, Optional illuminated chiclet keyboard available
- Card Reader: Multi-format card reader (SDXC)
- WebCam: VGA Webcam
- Wi-Fi: Integrated 802.11ac, Integrated 802.11ac (2x2) (On selected models), 10/100/1000 Base T
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.1
This package contains the files needed for installing the ME driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install this package please do the following:
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About ME Drivers:
The Management Engine feature enables computers to make use of various technologies such as AMT or power management. Installing appropriate drivers allows compatible systems to benefit from this feature embedded in the CPU chipset.
By updating this software to a newer version, you get various stability improvements, enhanced compatibility with different components, and even added support for new technologies.
To benefit from all these, make sure that the download record is suitable for your system characteristics, get the package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete installation. Also, don't forget to perform a reboot so that all changes take effect.
Bear in mind that, even though other platforms might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on operating systems other than the highlighted ones.
That being said, if you intend to apply this ME release, click the download button and install the package. Don't forget to check back with our website as often as possible so that you don't miss a single new release.
Windows 10 ASUS Laptop X570ZD Intel ME Driver 22.214.171.1244 for Windows 10 64-bit related drivers
Key Features:- CPU: Inte Core i7-8750H or Intel Core i5-8300H - Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060, 6GB GDDR5 VRAM - RAM: 2666MHz SDRAM (Dual-channel), Up to 32GB - SSD: M.2 NVMe PCIe 128GB / 256GB / 512GB SSD - HDD: 2.5” 5400rpm 1TB SSHD, 2.5” 7mm 5400rpm / 7200rpm 1TB HDD ...
Key Features:- Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3750H or Ryzen 5 3550H Processors - Memory: DDR4 2400MHz SDRAM, 2 x SO-DIMM socket for expansion, up to 32 GB SDRAM, Dual-channel - Display: 15.6" (16:9) FHD (1920x1080) 120Hz Anti-Glare IPS-level Panel 45% NTSC - Graphic: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 (3GB), GTX 1650 (4GB), ...
Key Features: - 15.6” laptop with 360° rotating touchscreen - Windows 10 Home or other editions available - Full HD display with a crisp 1920 x 1080 resolution on laptop and tablet - Powerful 4th-generation Intel Core up to i7 processors - Full storage options with HDD and built-in optical drive ...