ASUS FX553VD Aura Utility 1.0.1 for Windows 10 64-bit
|File site:||19.60 MB|
|Released:||Aug 12, 2018|
|Downloads:||Total: 3 | This Week: 3|
ASUS FX553VD Aura Utility 1.0.1 for Windows 10 64-bit - Description
- Processor: Intel Core i7 7700HQ Processor, Intel Core i5 7300HQ Processor,
- Chipset: Intel HM175 Express Chipset
- Memory: up to 32 GB SDRAM, 2 x SO-DIMM socket
- Display: FHD Anti-Glare (1920x1080) LED backlit 15.6" Panel 60Hz (16:9) with 45% NTSC
- Graphic: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 , with 2GB/4GB GDDR5 VRAM
- Hard Drives: 5400RPM 1TB SSH, 1TB 7200RPM SSH
- Solid State Drives: SSD 128GB/256GB/512GB SATA3
- Solid State Drives: PCIE Gen3X4 256GB/512GB SSD
- Keyboard: Chiclet keyboard with isolated Num key, Illuminated Chiclet Keyboard
- WebCam: HD Web Camera
- Networking: Integrated 802.11 AC
- Wi-Fi: Integrated 802.11b/g/n
This package contains the files needed for installing the Aura utility. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install this package please do the following:
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Tuning Utility:
Install this tuning utility and you will be able to manually configure various overclocking values, such as CPU and memory frequencies, system clocks, fan speeds, and monitor temperature for different components.
However, please note that you're supposed to tweak these settings only between supported ranges; changing configurations to extreme values without additional cooling systems might seriously damage components.
The installation steps needed for the software to be applied are very easy: get the downloadable package, extract it if necessary, run the available setup, and carefully follow all displayed instructions for a complete and successful installation.
In addition to that, please note that it's recommended you perform a system reboot so that all changes can take effect properly. Bear in mind that, even though other OSes might be compatible, we don't suggest against installing this release on platforms other than the highlighted ones.
That being said, click the download button, get the package and set up this feature on your system. For more on the latest releases, keep checking back with our website to “stay updated one minute ago.”
Windows 10 ASUS FX553VD Aura Utility 1.0.1 for Windows 10 64-bit related drivers
Key Features:- Processor: Intel Core i7-8750H or Intel Core i5-8300H - Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 4GB GDDR5 VRAM - Memory: Up to DDR4 2666MHz SDRAM (Dual-channel), Up to 32GB - SSD: M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4 256GB SSD, M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0 x2 128GB SSD, M.2 SATA3 256GB SSD ...
Key Features: - 15.6” laptop with 360° rotating touchscreen - Windows 10 Home or other editions available - Full HD display with a crisp 1920 x 1080 resolution on laptop and tablet - Powerful 4th-generation Intel Core up to i7 processors - Full storage options with HDD and built-in optical drive ...