Acer Swift SF314-42 Realtek Audio Driver 6.0.8971.1 for Windows 10 64-bit - Description
This package contains the files needed for installing the Audio driver. If your computer is currently running an older version of this driver, updating may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install this package please do the following:
- Click the Download button and follow the steps for saving the package on your computer.
- Save all work in progress and close open applications.
- Note for .ZIP archives: Extract the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and run the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read and agree with the License Agreement to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the instructions displayed on-screen.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Sound Card Drivers:
Usually, Windows operating systems apply a generic audio driver that allows computers to recognize the sound card component and make use of its basic functions.
When enabled by proper files, the characteristics of the sound card (like model, manufacturer, number of channels) are completely available to computers, and all its features are made accessible.
Updating the audio version can improve sound quality, resolve different compatibility issues, fix related errors spotted throughout the product's usage, add support for new operating systems, and bring various other changes.
As for applying this package, the steps are quite simple since each producer intends to uncomplicate things for users: just download the package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Bear in mind that, even though other operating systems might be compatible as well, it is not recommend that you apply any software on platforms other than the specified ones. Also, when the installation has finished, do perform a restart to ensure that all changes take effect properly.
Therefore, if you wish to install this audio version, click the download button and apply the package. Remember to check with our website as often as possible to stay “updated one minute ago.”
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.